Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the thread starter, maybe you should tell people in the game to come to the forum and say their choice here. You know, just to see more votes. Right now we only have a small fraction of the community here.

287601 If they would reduce it again, goodness I will lost my eagerness to play because finding 3 boxes of gothita and no good h.a. is already making me play less.

That's not what the thread starter meant, he wants a change so that less lucky people like you can more easily find good HA Gothita.

284122 First of all. There is an astronomical difference between dedication, and korean mmo level grinding

I lol'd

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

287587 Umm, it actually does.

I've been told multiple times by different people within discord it is not calculated by percentages. If I'm wrong please link me some sort of proof.

I haven't got any links to prove it, but hear me out. And correct me if I'm wrong.

RNG = Chance (of a certain event). Chance = Percentage, is it not, or am I thinking wrong?

287751 RNG = Chance (of a certain event). Chance = Percentage, is it not, or am I thinking wrong?

I was told the RNG is more of a coin flip. For all I know we could both be wrong xD

If you flip a coin, is there not a % chance to get each possible outcome? Anything chance/RNG based is also % based. if a bagon is number 64 on a 1-100 random number generator, then you have a 1% chance every encounter to roll a 64.

287936 If you flip a coin, is there not a % chance to get each possible outcome? Anything chance/RNG based is also % based. if a bagon is number 64 on a 1-100 random number generator, then you have a 1% chance every encounter to roll a 64.

You make some clear, and good points! Thanks man, I was told this from friends. Guess I should double check. :Shy:

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png