Because we don't live for PRO, neither we live in PRO

Jahus

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

295614 Why dont more people just buy ms themselves, everyone complains but if you really want it you can problably spare 5 bucks

There are some countries that block PayPal so users can't donate to receive coins. Their only way of getting MS is from purchasing it from other users.

Also some people don't like spending money for extras in video games. :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

295589 Like any other Pokemon encounter, a randomised nature / ability / IVs will be set and i believe this is the most equal and fair way to have starters.

I kinda disagree on this, I would agree that having starter pokemons that are in the same stats(if trash, they are trash for everyone; if good/decent, it goes the same) Right now the progress varies a lot on the starting pokemon you get. If you get a all 30+ iv bold bulba, you may end up spending more than 10 hours less than someone whos getting all 01 iv starter on the same progress(this is an example edge case, I don't think anyone's getting all 01 iv starters), because you don't need to level as much. And this is exactly why it's NOT fair for everyone, especially for starters. The starters don't have to be epic/good, they can be trash, just need to be the same/similar for everyone so everyone is on the same starting line at the beginning. Again, this only applies to starters(not boss rewards), I feel like everyone should be at the same startling line, instead of some people "born with golden spoon" and some people born to be poor af. It doesn't really effect me much, because I'm not starting a new character, but only as a general suggestion.

295571 Just think that way: less 1-10 IVs, more 10-20 IVs, same rate as now for 20-30 IVs. And 75% correct nature when using Synchronize. That won't be a radical change to the game ecosystem, but will shift the average quality of Pokemons, and even the average quality of PvP battles.

That's so wrong. Additional 25 percent correct nature is HUGE, it will literally destroy the economy. Same goes for IV, remember, there are thousands of people playing this game, and any tiny shift in this kind of things just may break the economy. And I do not agree on this because there are more epics than we would want to see already on the market(maybe you don't have any epics, but trust me there are more than enough epics that exist on the server). And the last thing we want to do is increase epic encouter rate to produce more epics.

Another thing you have to know is, in PRO there's no way of getting rid of all the epics. So the number is epic pokemon will ONLY increase. In other MMO, there are ways you may lose an epic, like they break when you try to enhance them to a higher enhancement(DFO), or RNG re-rolling system so more epics would lose to the system than gained. But there is no such thing is PRO, sooner or later the server will be flooded with epics(maybe one year, maybe two years, but it will eventually) because there is NO way of reducing epic number, once it's produced on the server.

If anything, I suggest PRO to start lowering the epic encounter rate, or have a RNG system to trade epics where you have a low chance of trading(re-rolling) an epic with super epic(or even legendary), but high chance of losing that epic forever.

And I do understand the feeling that as an individual player, you want higher epic rate, I do too if I don't give a damn about the future of this game and just want to have fun while I'm at it. But that's not the case, you may have more fun at the beginning, like "oh yea, another epic; oh yea, another one"; but after 2 month, you will look around you and see everyone with the same pvp team, same 30+ iv pokemons, and realize "oh fuk, the game is over".

And plz, more gold sinks(and don't make them meaningless gold sinks, actual content along with the gold sink) at late game, and by late game I mean over 300 hrs, beat all regions, etc. Maybe exclusive area, maybe exclusive pokemon in certain region. Like Steel of Valley when it first comes out, it can be MS only OR spend 2M pokedoller to gain permanent access(adjust the price accordingly, but you get the idea).

3sJBaVY.gif

295693 But there is no such thing is PRO, sooner or later the server will be flooded with epics(maybe one year, maybe two years, but it will eventually) because there is NO way of reducing epic number, once it's produced on the server.

Yeah, I have already thought of this. It's a good point and you convinced me; and I'm agreeing with every point you raised. Thanks, dude.

Hope this game finds a way to balance this tension we feel in the economy.

295589 Like any other Pokemon encounter, a randomised nature / ability / IVs will be set and i believe this is the most equal and fair way to have starters.

I kinda disagree on this, I would agree that having starter pokemons that are in the same stats(if trash, they are trash for everyone; if good/decent, it goes the same) Right now the progress varies a lot on the starting pokemon you get. If you get a all 30+ iv bold bulba, you may end up spending more than 10 hours less than someone whos getting all 01 iv starter on the same progress(this is an example edge case, I don't think anyone's getting all 01 iv starters), because you don't need to level as much. And this is exactly why it's NOT fair for everyone, especially for starters. The starters don't have to be epic/good, they can be trash, just need to be the same/similar for everyone so everyone is on the same starting line at the beginning. Again, this only applies to starters(not boss rewards), I feel like everyone should be at the same startling line, instead of some people "born with golden spoon" and some people born to be poor af. It doesn't really effect me much, because I'm not starting a new character, but only as a general suggestion.

i am agree with you, i have suggest it in other post, but the gm doesnt answer me

Guest SugarRed9

i am agree with you, i have suggest it in other post, but the gm doesnt answer me

It's becuase for story, ivs and nature don't really matter, you can pass through the story with almost any pokemon. Ivs and nature only really matter for pvp.

295992 It's becuase for story, ivs and nature don't really matter, you can pass through the story with almost any pokemon. Ivs and nature only really matter for pvp.

That's not true, to be more percise, if the player choose charmander as starter and happens to have very bad iv, he would need to lvl the charmander to at least lv 16 to beat the first gym, while a better iv charmander would only need maybe lv13. And this lvl up you have to do on a bunch of lv4/5 wild pokemons, the different in time betwen lvling to lv13 and lv16 in early game is so huge that I would call it unfair disadvantage.

3sJBaVY.gif

Guest SugarRed9
295992 It's becuase for story, ivs and nature don't really matter, you can pass through the story with almost any pokemon. Ivs and nature only really matter for pvp.

That's not true, to be more percise, if the player choose charmander as starter and happens to have very bad iv, he would need to lvl the charmander to at least lv 16 to beat the first gym, while a better iv charmander would only need maybe lv13. And this lvl up you have to do on a bunch of lv4/5 wild pokemons, the different in time betwen lvling to lv13 and lv16 in early game is so huge that I would call it unfair disadvantage.

Or you could just do what most people do and catch a mankey/poliwag/nidoran to accompany the choice of charmander.

Or you could just do what most people do and catch a mankey/poliwag/nidoran to accompany the choice of charmander.

Then you need to level the other pokemons you caught, which takes even longer than the guy that has better iv. And throwing it away after beating the gym you want to beat because it's a useless pokemon you just catch and train for the sole purpose of beating the gym. Either way, more work required, unfair disadvantage. And just to add to the point, I did not even know it was an option to go to route 22(?) to catch a mankey/poliwag/nidoran in the begining, and I bet most of the new players wouldn't know, because Route 22 was never even part of the begining story line.

3sJBaVY.gif

295326 The Focus Sash seller is a good start as it means PvP players will be putting their money elsewhere and thus will have less to spend. This will slowly lower the prices of both Pokemon and items; such as MS.

I like the idea of that, maybe Koichi (like erika can teach giga drain) or another npc at Gold's Gym can sell it.

Server: Red Silver // Game Time: 1090Hrs+ // Guild: ----

C3N8BNT.png