Upcoming changes to how Boss Battles work

Thor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice, but also a small change that could also be good is how many times we have beaten the bosses in the trainer card? And probably also where's our spree sitting at at the moment. Anyhow it's good to know there are multiple areas of the game that are being worked on!

[center][/center]

296210 Greetings PRO world :)

- There will also be an easily accessible NPC, one per region, that will be able to tell you whether bosses in each region are ready to battle or not (which saves you from going to each one individually, although to check the exact time left you still will need to do this). This is what I am currently working on.

Glad my idea got added XD

I'm not sure if you understand. We're talking about Thor's second point, which says "Prizes will receive tweaks, including the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize from a boss after beating them a certain amount of times without losing.".

"The best price" could be open to debate for every boss reward. So instead of the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize, the winning player should have the option to choose. For example you may think Bulbasaur is the best reward from Boss Oak while I think Charmander is.

So given Thor's second point and incorporating your suggestion, you want to be able to choose a reward after you've met the given quota? If so, then yeah, +1. Do correct me If I'm wrong, though.

Guest SugarRed9

I'm not sure if you understand. We're talking about Thor's second point, which says "Prizes will receive tweaks, including the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize from a boss after beating them a certain amount of times without losing.".

"The best price" could be open to debate for every boss reward. So instead of the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize, the winning player should have the option to choose. For example you may think Bulbasaur is the best reward from Boss Oak while I think Charmander is.

So given Thor's second point and incorporating your suggestion, you want to be able to choose a reward after you've met the given quota? If so, then yeah, +1. Do correct me If I'm wrong, though.

Yeah that's pretty much what he he is saying n.n I agree too, would be cool :3

All hail thor! Nice to see this to be implimented, will ease the back-tracking by a ton with sweat and tears :Cool: Only thing that needs a asap fix is geting an activeable item to rebattle npc's instead of being forced to each week.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver