Shamac's Healthcare Tips

Shamac

300135 Nice Shamac! A lot of players dont sleep in Pro haha :Smile:

bots cant sleep

True :Crazy:

that is so me lol sommetimes

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Turn it off before bed. Whether it’s television, reading, email or texting, give yourself a nice window of time to unplug and relax before bedtime. Your body should associate your bed with sleep and these activities ramp up your brain activity rather than relaxing it. Television and bright light can also suppress melatonin production – making it difficult to fall asleep.

I've been looking all this while for the reason why is it sometimes I tend to have difficulty falling asleep when I was on phone while lying to sleep. Thanks for the useful info :Angel:

[glow=red]Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.[/glow]

Thank you everyone for the kind words :)

A cookie "pizza" for everyone, take your slice :Grin:

269497_10150245567472390_8299543_n.jpg

And to my senpais, there goes a badass cookie to each one.

300108-snip

300121-snip

300286-snip

2fbb3f533bfa72eb702d50538632ea01.jpg

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• 2 months later...