Lunestra Out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad to know someone who really care about this game need to leave and I know the reasons too.. You will always in our heart, thank you for being a volunteer, handling all moderator things and giving your time to this game.. I just wanna write this because you guys worth to get this kind of appreciation.. You'll be missed for sure.. :Frown: Take care Oli! :Heart:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

Olibae I have looked up to you ever since I met you a few months ago and you were always so kind to me even after you found out about my past and we became good friends. The memories you gave me will not be forgotten and I am still expecting us to talk even if you leave this community. I remember the first time I met you we instantly started talking about football and that made talking to you feel a lot more personal/comfortable and not just talking to a robot staff member. You are loved and will be missed by so many people and I'm just happy we met and got to know each other. :Heart:

Brad.gif

303539 Olibae I have looked up to you ever since I met you a few months ago and you were always so kind to me even after you found out about my past and we became good friends. The memories you gave me will not be forgotten and I am still expecting us to talk even if you leave this community. I remember the first time I met you we instantly started talking about football and that made talking to you feel a lot more personal/comfortable and not just talking to a robot staff member. You are loved and will be missed by so many people and I'm just happy we met and got to know each other. :Heart:

We'll continue our United vs City rivalry on discord, i'll still be active there so stay in touch! Will come and beat you on Fifa too from time to time.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

303004-snip

I am a man of few words, I will miss you man and...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING LUNEBAE! :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.