Lunestra Out

303004-snip

I am a man of few words, I will miss you man and...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING LUNEBAE! :Heart:

I SAID MAKE IT PRETTY!!!!! Srs though best of luck with your future as PRO Staff dude, was a pleasure for what (short) time i could boss you about ;) Our very own Nurse Joy. We'll be staying in touch over Discord, tc <3

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

303611 -snip

I didnt want to overwrite to anyone in particular because of the feels man :'(

TY FOR THE WORDS!

p.s. MANCHESTAAAAA

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

303614 I didnt want to overwrite to anyone in particular because of the feels man :'(

Its okay you can send me all the soppy emotional WOTs over discord, i wont tell Pixiu i got one ;)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

303004 iPxoKuL.gif

And as i cant WOT as much as Hideliet and Pixiu, and frankly im a man of few words (mostly) that is it from me. I just wanted to say a formal farewell before disappearing, i feel after spending 8 months here, this was required upon my stepping down. GG to you all and go catch them mudkips! :Heart:

My final words are:

we will all miss you lunestra hope you have a good life after this game :Heart:

p.s torchics were always the better starter pokemons :y:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]