Lunestra Out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

303024 oi good luck my friend. Pleasure to work with you together

best of luck in the future Anduin, great working with you dude. Im sorry to leave you in it as the only remaining GM, but im sure you'll do fine with what you can do, real fine GM :Heart:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest BigFatJambles
303004 iPxoKuL.gif

Players,

Its been an honour to serve you as GM for my 8 months as staff. We have had some great times and ive grown so much since becoming a staff member of PRO. I have bonded with so many players and some good some bad, mostly good but the few bad, well.. i apologise, someone has to wear the police uniform :Shy:

Im leaving staff due to some recent circumstances which mean i can no longer serve as your shiny mudkip loving staffer, unfortunately. However I wish you all the best in your futures with PRO, i may stick around forums but i will no longer be GM as of now. Those that know of me, feel free to stay in contact over Discord, those that didnt know of me, im that GM that you never heard of until now xD

Best of luck aswell to all of my fellow staff, i love each and every one of you! Its been a pleasure working alongside you to make PRO a better place, sharing and adopting each others ideas, helping each other grow and develop and better ourselves time and time again, the banter we all shared was great you are all funny and interesting people and it was great to know you guys, im sure you will continue to serve PRO as the excellent staff that you are, you guys are amazing and i respect you all so much. Stay in contact!

And as i cant WOT as much as Hideliet and Pixiu, and frankly im a man of few words (mostly) that is it from me. I just wanted to say a formal farewell before disappearing, i feel after spending 8 months here, this was required upon my stepping down. GG to you all and go catch them mudkips! :Heart:

I wish you luck on your adventures! :Heart: Maybe I'll see you in game sometime, or in a server ;3

303004 iPxoKuL.gif

Players,

Its been an honour to serve you as GM for my 8 months as staff. We have had some great times and ive grown so much since becoming a staff member of PRO. I have bonded with so many players and some good some bad, mostly good but the few bad, well.. i apologise, someone has to wear the police uniform :Shy:

Im leaving staff due to some recent circumstances which mean i can no longer serve as your shiny mudkip loving staffer, unfortunately. However I wish you all the best in your futures with PRO, i may stick around forums but i will no longer be GM as of now. Those that know of me, feel free to stay in contact over Discord, those that didnt know of me, im that GM that you never heard of until now xD

Best of luck aswell to all of my fellow staff, i love each and every one of you! Its been a pleasure working alongside you to make PRO a better place, sharing and adopting each others ideas, helping each other grow and develop and better ourselves time and time again, the banter we all shared was great you are all funny and interesting people and it was great to know you guys, im sure you will continue to serve PRO as the excellent staff that you are, you guys are amazing and i respect you all so much. Stay in contact!

And as i cant WOT as much as Hideliet and Pixiu, and frankly im a man of few words (mostly) that is it from me. I just wanted to say a formal farewell before disappearing, i feel after spending 8 months here, this was required upon my stepping down. GG to you all and go catch them mudkips! :Heart:

hi, lunestra, can you explain to us why staff is leaving? There some problems in the staff? I know, recently other staff member leave ( a mapper and +2 artists) and he said some troubling things...that's why halloween headbutt has been removed and now we will not have the halloween event.

what's going on?

sad to see you go, but sometimes you have to do whats right for u.

Farewell dude.

Arnie.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.