A dedicated group against botters...

Miyamotokenshin

306265 I appreciate the idea of a dedicated group for hunting down bots. Even if staff can't give it the power to ban, they can give it the power to send bots to Antiban Classroob. Also, staff can recruit players they know won't abuse of this power.

Of course, I would like to be one of the hunters as I hunt bots and report them when I'm bored.

Nah, no such privilage will never be given to regular player ranks.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

306264 As a former GM myself, its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Catching bots (among the variety of bots since all of them operate differently) require knowledge on how each of them act in various circumstances.

Well then we must leave this business to staffer.

306265 It's pretty simple. They don't do anything else but farming money. What is the purpose of a player with membership, turning around in route 18 with a lv. 100 Pokémon for 3 hours or more? Also, when you contact them, either they don't answer or you find their messaging disabled.

If that's how you hunt bots.. I'm glad nobody saw me yesterday. :Shocked:

Went to the moon on 20:00 poke time, turn off the pm, reach the entrance of Rayquaza's cave, and hunt gible in that small place, up and down, till 4:00 pokè time.

306266 Nah, no such privilage will never be given to regular player ranks.

Can't they create a new rank? Below GM, but that can teleport players to Antiban Classroom?

306269 Went to the moon on 20:00 poke time, turn off the pm, reach the entrance of Rayquaza's cave, and hunt gible in that small place, up and down, till 4:00 pokè time.

I'm sure you had a sync with you, I'm sure you were walking left/right or up/down but not in odd shape, and I'm sure bots don't go to the moon xD

306266 Nah, no such privilage will never be given to regular player ranks.

Can't they create a new rank? Below GM, but that can teleport players to Antiban Classroom?

Sure, but it will still remain a staff rank, making the recruitment of it also bound to staff. And to be honest, it an unnecesary one at that. CC, Tmods, GM's can all do that.

spacer.png

306271 I'm sure you had a sync with you, I'm sure you were walking left/right or up/down but not in odd shape, and I'm sure bots don't go to the moon xD

Yeah, you would probably understand that I'm not a bot, what I was saying is that is too dangerous hunt bot only this way.

This is just a bad moment, but they will hire new staff soon.. believe me, let's leave this stuff to them.

306271 I'm sure you had a sync with you, I'm sure you were walking left/right or up/down but not in odd shape, and I'm sure bots don't go to the moon xD

Yeah, you would probably understand that I'm not a bot, what I was saying is that is too dangerous hunt bot only this way.

This is just a bad moment, but they will hire new staff soon.. believe me, let's leave this stuff to them.

You can still find botters and report them, making things easier for staff :y:

spacer.png

305690 congratulation to all botters, you guys are fuc..ing this wonderful game.

look at the economy, it's sad.

Some ppl told me that there a discord group to share bot... (...)

if u use it or know a friend that use this [Censored], you are a big loser.

Feels so tempting to infiltrate them, uncover their ign identities and report them as soon as the last one reveals himself... :devil:

Not so hard to find the forum + the Discord of the botting program used on PRO. Found it after a 5 seconds google search. And the link to their Discord seems to be public (no inscription required to see the link), so...