#ms500k!!!

Juanjomartnz

#MS500k let's go mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we, players, stop buying at high price, it will drop.

It's just this, after all. I play without Membership since 2 months and it's okay. I'm never going to buy it for more than 500 k$, but would certainly give $5 for it soon.

I know that there's market manipulation going on, since there's no control over the trade chat. People are acting as they want, do fake bids, and intimidate people who ask for Membership at reasonable price. Well... I'm sure lots of people wants it to stay that way. Add to it all the bots around generating so much money that the economy is collapsing.

By the way, how is it that some people sell Charmander for 15 k$ while others sell trash [anything] for 80 k$? I notice that there's a lot of ignorance and rush among new players. Let's try to teach them.

309480 Please mod , gm , admins !! Help the people we are tired ... ms 1m ??? REALLY NO!! THIS STOP !!

WE ARE MAKING A CLAN !!! #MS500k NOW !!

I wish to see an MS with 500k or lower, but by this method? it is not possible.

Buyers make the price lower by quit buying but when they will buy again the price will raise again.

You will never get stabilisation.

We have (sellers << Buyers) ==> (price is high)

Good luck