Putting Red server as default?

Somes

as the topic says, almost each and every new players are goin to yellow server cuz its set as default ,the player base in red/blue are decreasing :o

Atm 850 at red

1000 yellow

520 blue

rotating red/blue/yellow one at a time per client update can fix it i guess.

Thanks~

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

311401 Seems to be the same people talking everyday Not that I'm against that :)

Not "seems to be", we are the same.

I remember back in time, Viridian PC was so full that you almost can't see other players (that's why I always asked to not trade there), Help chat was so full that you almost can't read.. now those places are almost empty. Pretty sad, yeah.

311413 They should make a poll and ask to all players of blue server if they want to merge with red server. If more than 75% agrees, than they can do it. This should fix tons of problems

1- they should all be forced to start over, and I don't think they would agree.

2- at the next "new pokemon hype" or new holiday we will all face the queue again..

311417 The admins can still save your progress in blue server and let you switch to red server permanently, if they want.

And it's hard to imagine a scenario where this game comes back with 3x server full, won't happen again imho

I don't think merging servers is a thing which will ever happen:

What would happen to Pokémons sharing the same ID? Would they be merged into one as well? Pokémon fusion, finally? :Crazy:

And people having a save on both servers, which one would be kept, why, and how would they know which one you wanted to keep?

What about the guilds? Etc.

The only option would be to just close the less populated and people could then only choose -indeed, as NamelessHero stated- to start all over again or just quit the game, incredibly frustrated. :/

Actually, even Deathwing and Lunestra told that it was nearly impossible:

294624[glow=red]Two completely different servers which operate on different database functionality, merging them into one server (not to mention the reason "why" multiple servers were created) is nearly impossible, with the hardware PRO servers are running at the moment (which was pointed out by shane). On that regard, it is safely to say that this will indeed never going to happen. Atleast not for reasons like this.[/glow]

And why wouldn't it be possible to get back to the 3 servers full state? :p I've seen this game and community grow up (not for nearly as long as Somes, but still ^^), and the latter started to grow up exponentially around Christmas holidays.

Now that Pokémon Sun and Moon are out, it might bring curious people -or those who got bored of these- on/back to PRO, or when people will have holidays, etc.

We shall see. :3

311468 And why wouldn't it be possible to get back to the 3 servers full state? :p I've seen this game and community grow up (not for nearly as long as Somes, but still ^^), and the latter started to grow up exponentially around Christmas holidays.

Now that Pokémon Sun and Moon are out, it might bring curious people -or those who got bored of these- on/back to PRO, or when people will have holidays, etc.

We shall see. :3

Technicality is a different matter than what you're percieving.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.