We lost many people.

Kidsimon

315754 My dream just starting :( botting.

I have a friend , he pay 100$+ for 1 month for ms and sell for Poke$ , because he don't have time for hunting and farm poke$, he got banned cause using autokeyboard ( ban forever ).

auto? oh i think this is bad but why ban forever ? why not 15 days - > 30 days max ?

Why banned forever for a player/donate/...

First time i see Red banned 1500 account because fake/scammer and try best starter , this is good.

And last time i see Shane banned 3000....and now this is so bad.

If i donate for your game 5$ and i got banned forever i dont want come back.

I can know why my friend quitt

No game allows you to bot :Ambivalent:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened with the staff has absolutely nothing to do with what he is saying though so I have no idea why you are bringing this up or trying to shush me.

this game is still a business modell and shane is getting more cash than you can imagine. Also most of us dont blame staff, cause we know as long as the Coder wont do something,the Staff wont be able to provide anything.

But you should really stop telling ppl that they should stop demanding stuff here just because this is free to play.

Just because its free to play, we shouldnt be happy with 0 progress.

His MS point is wrong yeh, but he isnt wrong in telling that this game is going nowhere in this state.

Totaly agree, shane win lot of money with this game and their was a probleme with the staff and lot of them go away because of that.

We can note that their is no update in the gameplay since hoen! No move added, no talent, no item. And who is the codder ? its Shane job...

What does Shane for us since Hoen was realize ? Staff work but not Shane. And who won money ? Shane but not the staff.

Oh yes he had mount LOL, what are the effect of add a mount ? New mount = Money but New mount = Price of the Coins up. So its bad for us.

Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Anyways I like this game but Im affraid for the future... The french community of blue serv is dying... Botter buy all the poke they can, and if they get banned, the poke are deleted. Botter Boost price and its impossible for legit player to compete....

Hope this game will survive....

All money made goes to paying for server rent etc

Do your research and if Shane wants to make a few bucks why can't he ?

And where's your proof that Shane does nothing? you can't say something like that without having proof

Don't like the fact that he and the staff work around the clock for us just stop playing :Nervous:

315699 Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Disagree. Strongly disagree.

We lost many people, yeah. But not the "end game people". Did you ever tried going to viridian city now? It's almost empty. It was full some months ago. And Help chat? A desert. This place also was full months ago. But All chat and Trade chat are still full.

So, where do why lost people? At the start of the game. We are loosing new players.

And why are we loosing new players? Because of lack of new content? Nope, they can't know about new content if they are new too.

We are loosing new players because they don't stick around. And the major reason for that is the economy situation.

And I'm not talking about the MS, let's forget MS for a moment. Today, even decent Pokemon can go for 800/900k. It's out of control. A new player can never afford that. I remember I bought great Crawdaunt, Gyarados, Florges back in the time when I was stuck at the E4. Never paid more than 100/120k because that was the price for good poke. Epic cost more, and that's ok, but good/decent cannot cost 900k.

So what happen? The game is hard (that's not a complain, I like it)->they need help->they can't get help->they try or they quit. Or let's talk about people asking for help. There are a few old player always ready to help (like JollyolNathan), and that's great... but do you know how many "lmao" "go away noob" "just stop it and google" or troll answer I read daily and daily when new players ask for something? A lot. I almost feel dumb for give some money when someone is struggling to get a bike, or for the 20/25 Squirtle I gave away for free in the last months, or for when a guy didn't had money for dex service and I still gave him the service, or when I stop doing what I'm doing to find and guide someone out of a cave. Why should I do that when I could just "lol go away noob". And Trade chat? "wts x y 992525k no noob" Yehii! How nice.

And that's how we come in this situation.

So.. who are to blame? Staff? I don't think so.

seeing this discussion over and over and over again, most of you guys probably didn't finish the game like some people did

what about the new event? came out yesterday? ehm unnoticed? shane afk? ups lol kappa *facepalm*

MS prices are to high? 5bucks for a monthly subscription sounds pretty fair to me and NO there is an another option to fix the MS price -> add new payment options

getting sick and tired of these players who only complain and complain instead of enjoying a great free2play game

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The main problem here is that most people can't live without MS. You don't need it to enjoy the game. I play mostly without it and I still enjoy the game. Plus, as someone said above - if there are people who buy MS for 1 mil or more don't expect the price to drop. The same with poke prices. So don't blame stuff for not getting new content. Blame other players for making high prices and their greed for $.

There's 100's of similar posts like this meh.

First, price of MS going up, i don't see it a problem not because i have more pokedollars for buyin them, but this is a mmo and like most of the other mmo's prices always rise up with the rising economy.. see urself for an example epic pvp pokes went for 1-2m way back, and now they reach near 20m lol. Economy is raising and you must adjust with the rising economy p.s this thing happens in real life too. No point of whining.

~Out.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

this game is still a business modell and shane is getting more cash than you can imagine. Also most of us dont blame staff, cause we know as long as the Coder wont do something,the Staff wont be able to provide anything.

But you should really stop telling ppl that they should stop demanding stuff here just because this is free to play.

Just because its free to play, we shouldnt be happy with 0 progress.

His MS point is wrong yeh, but he isnt wrong in telling that this game is going nowhere in this state.

Totaly agree, shane win lot of money with this game and their was a probleme with the staff and lot of them go away because of that.

We can note that their is no update in the gameplay since hoen! No move added, no talent, no item. And who is the codder ? its Shane job...

What does Shane for us since Hoen was realize ? Staff work but not Shane. And who won money ? Shane but not the staff.

Oh yes he had mount LOL, what are the effect of add a mount ? New mount = Money but New mount = Price of the Coins up. So its bad for us.

Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Anyways I like this game but Im affraid for the future... The french community of blue serv is dying... Botter buy all the poke they can, and if they get banned, the poke are deleted. Botter Boost price and its impossible for legit player to compete....

Hope this game will survive....

All money made goes to paying for server rent etc

Do your research and if Shane wants to make a few bucks why can't he ?

And where's your proof that Shane does nothing? you can't say something like that without having proof

Don't like the fact that he and the staff work around the clock for us just stop playing :Nervous:

Holy this post is so bad.

So you made your research and are sure all money goes to finance servers? Iam pretty sure you know nothing what was going on and that shane indeed makes good cash, but this isnt even the problem.

Next point: How do i know shane does nothing? Cause the fomer staff worked their butt off and shane lazy af couldnt implement moves, items and other stuff (this actually goes deeper)for like 3 months and it took ages to restart pvp season, cause he was just missing for seemingly forever.

Just stop being a p and dont try to defend the game creators/staffers at every turn and at every cost cause it makes you look like a cringy fangirl.

Once again i changed my view about the staff. Most of them work hard and want to make this game a better place for everyone, but it has to start at the top and he is kinda lacking the motivation right now.

Also all this "if your not happy leave" is stupid and stop spamming that sht in every second post of yours. We all like/love Pro and only talk about this stuff, cause we know the game could be soooo much better, if certain ppl actually gave two s* about it.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!