We need to refound PRO

Fatmanclt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

316081 I don't care about who is the fault, i want change ! so don't lock this topic plz.....

We'll give change. It's just going to take time. Please allow us to pick ourselves up, we can't do it immediately.

I will forward this thread to Shane, so that he is able to give comment also.

Like I said, I'm not locking the topic yet, I may not even need to. I thought it was fair to give a warning - just in case it does get out of hand.

Ah well mestre, i also want to point out that what i wanted to say is better said by daeon. I'm not really a wot guy ;). I can understand the point of you guys, i totally can but it's just not feasable of you want to change. As player you can't see what is going on behind the curtain, sometimes better for you sometimes not. We actually did bring a discussion up right now putting your arguments and trying to bring them life. We will figure something out and will let you know.

faggots_sig.png

316068 me and my brazilian friends

I stopped reading at this point... :Cry:

I must be the only person who doesn't have ANY expectations for this game. I think some people don't understand that this game isn't developed by a gaming company such as nintendo. I think they also don't understand that the game doesn't OWE them anything. The Devs aren't privileged to have you as a player. They could be fine without you. YOU are the one who is privileged to have the Devs. Without them you wouldn't be able to play in the first place. If you are not satisfied with how Shane or any of the other devs run the game, why don't you leave and play the original games? I simply don't understand how one can be so ungrateful. I think everyone in the team is doing such a great job at being able to even keep such a huge project alive.

fippsiee6u1y.png

T

316081 I don't care about who is the fault, i want change ! so don't lock this topic plz.....

We'll give change. It's just going to take time. Please allow us to pick ourselves up, we can't do it immediately.

I will forward this thread to Shane, so that he is able to give comment also.

Like I said, I'm not locking the topic yet, I may not even need to. I thought it was fair to give a warning - just in case it does get out of hand.

Thanks, The topic has somewhat dissipated but its ok now. The idea is here, she need to be work but its possible.

316088 Thanks, The topic has somewhat dissipated but its ok now. The idea is here, she need to be work but its possible.

We actually had something in mind for membership, but it's in the planning and got pretty much postponed because thor was getting sick and niko/shane are busy with their real lifes.

faggots_sig.png

First of all, thanks to both Daeon and Anduin, a bit of transparency from staff is always appreciated

As this has already gone quite off-topic, might as well hop aboard the train

316068 we're in a bad place right now, and we're working hard to get back to where we were.

Is there any way to help you guys to "get back to where we were" ? Except waiting aside until you succeeded, I mean.

This obviously concerns everyone, there's got to be something that can be done without staff powers, isn't it?

316068 I gain nothing personal, at all out of wasting my time on these, other than the nice comments I get every couple months saying staff are doing a good job.

That's because it's easy to criticize; when hot-blooded people run into a bug/crash/lag, they can go on for hours on bashing, but it's harder to find an appropriate moment to thank people -in my opinion- and that would explain why the nice comments are less prevalent than the ungrateful ones.

As you said, "this is a humanity situation" :Smile:

This doesn't mean that nobody is grateful for your service (that sounded like military service) during these months without nice comments, though, but I understand that it's good to hear it from time to time

316102 Is there any way to help you guys to "get back to where we were" ? Except waiting aside until you succeeded, I mean.

This obviously concerns everyone, there's got to be something that can be done without staff powers, isn't it?

Honestly, except by following rules you can't do more for now, BUT there will be recruitment for everyone who wants to become staff (moderation wise), we will check their background and evaluate their application. Eta for it: after our current apps made it to full staff or are about to be ;)

faggots_sig.png