PRO: Xmas Update

Anduin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

316464 Question : The xmas pokemons will be everywhere??

it's a 1/1000 chance that a "normal" Pokemon of the listed ones are xmas themed. Just farm on spots where they spawn according to pokedex. Xmas themed is like shiny but higher chance to actually find one. Good luck on the search. :y:

316373 It would be good to have preview of mounts in coin shop (like we have for cloths). I would like to buy a Draginair mount but not sure how it looks like (if someone can show screenshots ^^).

Actually a great idea. If i find time I'll make a imgur album. I'll let other staff also know.

faggots_sig.png

This is my 3rd day trying to find an xmas sandshrew to no avail. If I don't find one tomorrow I'm sorry to say but this event is worse than I thought and the "800% more likely chance" is very misleading. Sorry if what I say offends anyone but is my opinion, I'm entitled. Please bring on the second part of the event as soon as possible. Thankyou.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

317885 This is my 3rd day trying to find an xmas sandshrew to no avail. If I don't find one tomorrow I'm sorry to say but this event is worse than I thought and the "800% more likely chance" is very misleading.

I agree. We 1/1024 chance (800% being 8 times more and shiny being - presumably 1/8192) on Pokémon that are fundamentally rare. There are actually around 5 Xmas Eevee on Red Server; and I can assure you that almost all players are hunting it. Swablu is rare as well and I have seen only two Xmas editions of it around. We are starting the 5th day of the event.

Clone had 5% odd (1/20), and it was hard to get them. We are like... running for 50 clones of the same Pokémon, now!