PRO: Xmas Update

Anduin

319122 xmas are 800% more common ^^

It's what I said: Why 8 times more common? (By the way, saying 800% more makes it feel like a big deal, I prefer 8 times).

So... Why 8 times, why not 16 times or 4 times, or 32 times more common?

And talking about changing to balance the odds... Even Nintendo made shinies twice more common (200% more common), to the rate for 1/4096. Why is our rate here engraved in stone?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319419 One reason: mmo :P

If I understand correctly: It cannot be changed because it has been that way at the beginning? And if it's changed now, it would be unfair to those who farmed in early days?

No.

What he means is that u have a MMO-Environment in PRO and its not like original Pokemon where u usually play/hunt/breed on your own. Most important thing in PRO is interacting with other players (MMO) and to keep an healthy economy in the game. So they make Pokes that rare, that not everyone can get them and if u really want it u can trade it. Same reason why breeding doesnt exist in here. PRO-Market would die completly in no time and PVP would be full of 6x31 IV monsters in every top team.^^

I could elaborate it more but i will stop here, there are already others threads in this forum to find about this topic.

Well it doesnt mean that they cant adjust numbers if u really explain (with numbers etc) why it would be healty for the economy to raise the encounters of "x-poke" in "x-area". :) Red already has done this several times this year.