2000th post, Introduction and Thank You!

Introduction:

Hello PRO community, it's been almost 9 Months of me playing PRO and I never made an introduction post. So I thought, "What better time to do it than on my 2000th forum post?"

So I guess I'll get into it ~

A lot of you may know me already, my name is Nathan. I'm 16 and I live in the UK Yeah, that one country that left the European Union.. I've been playing PRO since the 27th of March and I mostly spend most of my time either farming rare Pokemon or EV training. I also enjoy socializing with the community and chilling in Discord servers. I play PRO in my free time as I spend most of my days sleeping, being at college/ work or playing other games.

At college I study 4 subjects which is the most you can take in your first year. This consumes most of my free time as I spend at least 3 hours of it on Photoshop or Microsoft Word per day. Somehow though, I manage to fit in enough time for PRO. I've accumulated near-to 800 hours of game time across all servers and accounts. In this time I've met loads of new friends that I talk to each and every day.

To list a few;

:banned: -Error. List too long for forum- :banned:

I'd like to thank all those people so please take the time to find you name :3 That was funnier in my head :(

I play on Red server and I'm a long-time member of Karps. (#1 Guild. You should totally join <3). You might've also seen me on Yellow as I sometimes visit there to play with the RUKittenMe guild, so shoutout to them :)

I also help moderate the Unofficial PRO Discord Server so you can find me there if you want to talk. My Discord tag is [highlight=green]Jolly ol Nathan#9821[/highlight]. If you see me, feel free to say 'Hi' or something. I'm not great with conversations that last more than 10 lines to you might have to keep it to small-talk.

A thank you:

Obviously, I'd like to thank PRO's staff too! I think it would be crazy if I didn't. I mean, 800 hours of my life and 2000 forum posts. That's a lot of time!

Please help.

Seriously though, I'd like to thank all the members of staff for everything they've done with the game :)

This thank you extends to all former staff too; you've done a great job with it. All of the maps, art work and scripting is great. So I thoroughly thank the Scripters, Artists and Mappers for the great job they've done. I'd also like to say thank you to the Moderation Team for keeping the community in-line with the rules and I'm grateful for the Community Coordinators for stealing my General Support posts keeping the forums clean. Not to forget Shane and the Admins either :)

Some of you guys I know more than others, be that from being in my guild or just spending time talking to each other in-game or on Discord. I may have already thanked those people so I guess you get two thanks from me. To those who haven't spoken to me, thanks a bunch!

BONUS ROUND: Additional facts about me that you probably don't need to know or care about.

• I'm good at Table Tennis
  • I'm really modest
  • I dislike jokes about Pokemon Natures
  • 4 people have mistaken my username as Jolly of Nathan
  • 4 people can't read
  • I think that facts about numbers are pretty interesting
  • The word four has four letters. In the English language there is no other number whose number of letters is equal to its value.
  • Some of these facts aren't about me, nor is this fact :Ambivalent:

Fin:

This concludes my post, I guess. It was a bit of a mess but I tried to fit it all into one place. Thanks again to the wonderful community and its Staff! I look forward to spending more time with you <3

EDIT: I made a spelling mistake lol

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

318440 Hello PRO community, it's been almost 9 Months of me playing PRO and I never made an introduction post. So I thought, "What better time to do it than on my 2000th forum post?"

Why didn't you do it when Sugar and I did ours?? I thought you already did one. :Shocked:

318440 -Error. List too long for forum-

I'd like to thank all those people so please take the time to find you name :3

I can't find my name. What is it supposed to mean? You'll break my heart. And as Elton John said: "Don't go breaking my heart."

318440 Please help.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

318440 The word four has four letters. In the English language there is no other number whose number of letters is equal to its value.

In French, the number 97 almost have 97 letters: quatre-vingt-dix-sept.

lel.

It was funnier in my head, too...

Well, thank you too and congrats on the 2000 posts!

Don't really know what to say more. :Ambivalent:

Except... : Welcome, I guess?

[glow=red]EDIT:[/glow]

318448 I am really disappointed that this is not what you look like.

He looks like that (google is a powerful tool... :devil: ) :

431ed6be20a2c0af9f5897fbb694bb41?s=170

Guest SugarRed9
JollyolNathan wrote:

Source of the post Hello PRO community, it's been almost 9 Months of me playing PRO and I never made an introduction post. So I thought, "What better time to do it than on my 2000th forum post?"

Why didn't you do it when Sugar and I did ours?? I thought you already did one.

^---- This!

It's nice to finally meet you!!~

6CbxaPc.jpg?fb

But trolling aside, it's been cool getting to know you and hanging out on discord ^.^ :Heart:

On behalf of RUKittenMe, we enjoy your company and please feel free to visit us anytime <3 :)