Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

319735 Why is it that so many people think . Oh this guy just brought the most epic pokes so he's going to win... Vs someone with a lot of knowlage in pvp. Js it takes more then just buying Pokemon to be good you have to show skill. Like I said b4 I know people who buy all their Pokemon and get trashed in pvp va people who don't. Money buys Pokemon not skill

I agree...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why is it that so many people think . Oh this guy just brought the most epic pokes so he's going to win... Vs someone with a lot of knowlage in pvp. Js it takes more then just buying Pokemon to be good you have to show skill. Like I said b4 I know people who buy all their Pokemon and get trashed in pvp va people who don't. Money buys Pokemon not skill"

I think this pretty much sums it up... A "veteran" with bad pokemon can beat a newbie with epic pokemon. Implementing an OT rule won't change the outcome of the tournament if that's what you guys are expecting. I would say the rule encourages more variety but this'll just be a tournament of Jirachi, Celebi, or Mew. Regardless, good luck people ^^