hi guys!

Welcome to PRO ExpertRabbids! ^^

As Letrix and others have already stated, don't forgot to check out the many helpful Game Guides in case you ever get stuck in-game or on the forums. When you get further in the game I encourage you to indulge yourself in PRO's PvP metagame. Many threads about it can be found on the PvP section of the forums. If you have any further questions don't be afraid to pm me :Cool: I hope you enjoy your stay here.

TR3Y

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to PRO and the forums ExpertRabbids!

this link will help you in your storyline Game Guide and if you want to join a Guild please check Guilds, also if you want to check the PvP forum to learn and compete with other players :)

I hope you enjoy your stay, if you want to ask about anything do not hesitate.

I wish you all the best :Angel:

Cheers :Grin:

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

Hello expert rabbids..

Hope you will start loving this game as i believe you have started loving it already and hope you will also get good buddies who will help you with different aspects of game.

Wish you good luck and enjoy the game. Dont forget to go through rules and regulations of the game.

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yay a new friend for me :Heart:

What server do you play on? If you play on red you should message me sometime and I can help with story or we can go hunting together or do some other things. Enjoy your time on PRO and good luck on your adventure :Smile: :Smile:

Brad.gif