New player, looking forward to playing with you all!

Welcome to PRO Trapped, hope you have a lot of fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi welcome to PRO forum, if you are new to the forum, please check the bellow links for more information. Hope you enjoy the game :Grin:

Before you start, feel free to read through the Game Rules to make sure that you are clear about the rules. Here is the Common Asked Questions that might help you to solve some of your questions. If you have any further questions feel free to ask in forum or pm me :Angel:

Enjoy The Game

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

Welcome!

I am a new player, so I don't have much in the way of "if I could go back". There are some things I'd do a bit differently from what I've experienced over the past week, I am on my way to my 4th badge and here is what I have experienced:

- My SO picked Pikachu at the start instead of the 3 basics, I wouldn't advise this. You can easily get one in the next few zones anyway!

- I picked Squirtle and Brock was a breeze, with Pikachu its near impossible and you will need to catch other pokemon

- Surge's Raichu is a beast, I recommend grabbing a Geodude as soon as you can (you'll see plenty on your way).

- There is a great levelling spot to the right of Viridian City, you'll see a lot of players here. You can go from 20-40 here (almost 1 kill a level). DO IT!

- Capture as much unique pokemon as possible, you get HM given to you just for capturing a set amount

- Look up quests for things like Headbutt, Cut and Flash, they will help you skip a lot of long walks.

And finally, I know this is advocating paying, but buying membership and EXP boost will help a lot if you don't have a lot of time on your hands. I have a constant 75% boost right now, and I'll likely keep to that because of RL commitments. All my pokemon would be in 20's if I didn't have this!

329839 Been a long time pokémon player, and have been mulling over the idea to play PRO and just now have decided to try it. I do have to ask all you veterans, if you could go back and start all over, what would you do differently that you would advise new players to do? Thanks!

:Cool:

Welcome, Id say to not try to rush the story modes and enjoy the journey.