△Chimera△ [Red Server] - [Recruiting]

Chimeraguild

Re: Chimera [Red Server] ~ Recruiting

<t>1) Tonyfergie<br/>

2) I am looking for other active players who share an interest in the game with me.<br/>

3) 16 yrs old. I come from Oakland California.<br/>

4) I have 204 hours as of 3/12/17<br/>

5) I am all of the above. I like games with a lot of replayability and I would like to try more pvp as I feel that this Pokemon game could brings it in its most pure form (No breading and no 2 Pokemon are the same. it makes things interesting).<br/>

6) I like Shuckle and Entei :)</t>

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. PrynceofJacks<br/>

2. I have yet to join a guild and am interested in finding people to play with and talk to, as well as sharing ideas and theory crafting for competitive.<br/>

3. I'm 22 from east coast USA<br/>

4. I have around 45 hours of game play currently, adding around 5-10 per day with 8 Kanto badges.<br/>

5. I am really into PvP as well as having interest in creating a shop for selling/trading at some point. I was in a top guild in Pokemon World Online around 2010 and hover around 17-1800 elo on showdown.<br/>

6. My favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr but also have love for all gen 1 Pokemon. If I had to pick a legendary dog as a favorite I would pick Raikou<br/>

<br/>

Side Note, really excited to hear back from you and be an active, productive, member of this guild in game and discord. I know I am not well known or even super good just yet, but I plan to do my best and see where it gets me. I created my account in April of 2016 but stopped playing 30 hours in due to climbing the league of legends ladder for the season.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="prynceofjacks"><s>

</s><POST content="362771"><s></s>362771<e></e></POST> 1. PrynceofJacks<br/>

2. I have yet to join a guild and am interested in finding people to play with and talk to, as well as sharing ideas and theory crafting for competitive.<br/>

3. I'm 22 from east coast USA<br/>

4. I have around 45 hours of game play currently, adding around 5-10 per day with 8 Kanto badges.<br/>

5. I am really into PvP as well as having interest in creating a shop for selling/trading at some point. I was in a top guild in Pokemon World Online around 2010 and hover around 17-1800 elo on showdown.<br/>

6. My favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr but also have love for all gen 1 Pokemon. If I had to pick a legendary dog as a favorite I would pick Raikou<br/>

<br/>

Side Note, really excited to hear back from you and be an active, productive, member of this guild in game and discord. I know I am not well known or even super good just yet, but I plan to do my best and see where it gets me. I created my account in April of 2016 but stopped playing 30 hours in due to climbing the league of legends ladder for the season.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey there and thank you for applying to Chimera. I've sent you a discord link. We'll go from there~ ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<t>Hi everyone,my ingame name is Jacobo7000<br/>

I have 115 hours of play and got all the badges<br/>

I am 24 years old and an old pokefan.<br/>

I would like to join the guild because i like to commynicate with other ppl about the game.Also i am from Greece like the mythological beast Chimera!</t>

<t>Image<br/>

1. My in game name is Mackfox123<br/>

2. TBH I like the three legendary dogs, so I thought it would be nice. Also, this is a new guild and I'm a new and I would like 2 join you since this will be my first guild.<br/>

3.I'm 14 years of age but I'm turning fifteen on august. I'm from Calgary, Alberta.<br/>

4. 59 hours and 37 mins and counting. I actually have all Kanto badges and still stuck in the Pokemon league.<br/>

5. I'm the type of player that like the Pokemon game adventure with new friends I make in da game. The thing is I'm not into PvP yet since I don't have da necessary Pokemon for a good well-planed team.<br/>

6. My favorite Pokemon is Decidueye. My favorite legendary dog is Suicune</t>

<t>1. Dcon92<br/>

2. Was talking to one of your members and he highly recommended you guys.<br/>

3. 24 and I am from Chicago.<br/>

4. 226 hrs and all Badges from each region.<br/>

5. Hunt and sell pokemon.<br/>

6. Bouffalant and Entei - the third movie is my favorite :D</t>

• 4 months later...