Recent NPC Changes.

Daeon

On behalf of Team Revolution, I would like to formally apologise regarding changes to NPCs.

The NPCs affected sell the following items:

• Focus Sash.
  • Rare Candy.

These NPCs have been removed following discovery of them by Shane. These NPCs were wrongly implemented, and do not reflect the direction and vision intended for the items.

Please accept our sincere apologies and any inconvenience this may have caused. This will be discussed further, however at this current point in time, there will be no changes.

If you would like to make further comment, please do so below - not in other areas of the forum.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

334219 I will start doing Daycare from level 90 to 100 with guild boost, ms and exp boost and earn millions :V

MS + Guild boost (25% + 7,5%) is enough, no need for EXP boost :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

334219 I will start doing Daycare from level 90 to 100 with guild boost, ms and exp boost and earn millions :V

thats the only acceptable reason of that change force people buy ms and xp boost just i dont like that mysticism from their side

whatever in my opinion is pretty rush and bad change. and i am talking about rare candy (focus sash make sense since is pvp item)

the dark side is bots will raise rip.

thats the only acceptable reason of that change force people buy ms and xp boost just i dont like that mysticism from their side

whatever in my opinion is pretty rush and bad change. and i am talking about rare candy (focus sash make sense since is pvp item)

the dark side is bots will raise rip.

I saw your "no rare candy no party" post lel. Taking advantage of that NPC change so badly :P

But overall i think it's ok. There are still enough Dig Spots / Excavations dropping rare candies, so it's fine.

//inb4 scaming with "Selling Rare Candy Service"

ye i dont know why i got my hopes up for shane, but yeh he didnt dissapoint me.

He is still the old uninformed guy he has always been and this npc changes are there to boost his personal $$$$ again.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Focus Sashes now basically are at the same spot as Masterballs. It's a nice item but nobody is ever going to buy it since its price is pretty much ridicolous. If you consider the price of Flame/Toxic Orbs an indicatior - on Yellow they go for ~300k each - you can determine the value of a single pvp-coin; it's worth 300k / 50 = 6k pokedollars. Having to pay 4k for a Sash after a discount was applied already felt like a punishment for using it, now we are supposed to pay 20 coins = 6k * 20 = 120k for a single one - even at 1 coin per Sash we'd already pay 50% more for no visible reason. It quite honestly is the same as removing it from the game.

In regard to the Rare Candies, I'll just copy paste my answer from another thread:

Making it untradeable seems like a really bad decision. If you believe that there is any point in making them untradeable, I'd like to point out that people will just trade their Pokemon to someone who has candies, then let that person lvl them up and then retrade for a fee. The candy is indirectly traded, but the chance of being scammed suddenly exists.

who will care about that rare candy NPC ??

that NPC sell one rare candy for 20k ...... who the hell will buy rare candies from that NPC ? :confused:

but i know many people buying focus sash for their offensive pokemons

so this change only effect those who like use focus sash

5 sashes for only 20k ......

good time passed quickly :Shocked: