Recent NPC Changes.

Daeon

ok npcs gone cuz they should not be there but why make rare candy untradable ? dont fool us is not shame to say we amke this to force users buy ms and xp boost that make sense and before someone said i cry about that ( i got over 40 ms in my account trust me i will only win from this ) just is not FAIR :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

334267 Add vendors instead. No one's gonna build a team depending on a boss reward or a positive PvP record. You need to have a positive PvP record if FS/WP cost 1c each, assuming you consume 1 per battle.

The NPCs that sells the items for pokedollar iare gone for good. They were never intended to be there, and was mistakenly added. The price of consumable pvp items MIGHT change. And I MIGHT be able to add those items as boss reward. That's all I can say at the moment.

mistakenly added? lul

we were demanding for it and for once you guys listened.

also tell new players, who dont earn big cash at the beginning of the game and sell their rare candies, that suddenly this is not possible anymore..

like i said, shane is not cut out for the business part of this game and every1 knows it.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

334276 ok npcs gone cuz they should not be there but why make rare candy untradable ? dont fool us is not shame to say we amke this to force users buy ms and xp boost that make sense and before someone said i cry about that ( i got over 40 ms in my account trust me i will only win from this ) just is not FAIR :D

RC is made untradable because we have the concern someone who stocked up the rare candy will take advantage of it given the NPC no longer sells it. And the next thing you know rare candy price will be 100k each, and people will start complaining about it like they do for MS prices. :confused:

1BT6Lbi.png

334276 ok npcs gone cuz they should not be there but why make rare candy untradable ? dont fool us is not shame to say we amke this to force users buy ms and xp boost that make sense and before someone said i cry about that ( i got over 40 ms in my account trust me i will only win from this ) just is not FAIR :D

RC is made untradable because we have the concern someone who stocked up the rare candy will take advantage of it given the NPC no longer sells it. And the next thing you know rare candy price will be 100k each, and people will start complaining about it like they do for MS prices. :confused:

hahahahahahahaha

as if some1 bought them for 20k from the npc.

are you guys really that uninformed as staff?

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

I'll add my input, but by the looks of it you guys already know you messed up hard.

Just another attempt at a money grab, just like how they're keeping the Halloween boxes and Christmas crackers, and these sad sad new mounts we got they look like they were done by a mapper, oh wait they were done by a mapper. Now they're trying to force people to buy their Xp boosts, just a great game PRO has turned in to, just simply great guys, keep up the horrible work

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

Then make RC buyable somewhere else for 20k or 15k. It was good cause it kept a wall/limit on the price of RC, so in that way it kind of had a purpose, even though it was a different one than intended. It's only logical that prices would raise slowly, because you removed the wall that was keeping it under 20k. I still dont see the problem in trading RC..

But now you'll see people selling "RC service for 100k" instead (where people trade their Pokemon to someone who has candies) and scam reports everywhere.

Wow.

One of the few easy money-maker items for new players and that help a lot in game economy is now untradable. This is one of the worst decision ever, honestly, for new player make money will be a lot harder and this will lead to another drop in users, just wait for it.

And nobody ever bought rare candy from that npc for 20k.. nobody. We can make 100+ rc only from poke stops and digging.

Economy with inflation problem = let's reduce the way to gain money.