Recent NPC Changes.

Daeon

R.i.P. suicide leads

im curious whats the motivation of that move. Because it's not making any sense to me.

Focus sashes were the best late-game money sink in the game and important for the PvP-metagame. And getting some every two weeks from bosses isnt enough if u play alot of PvP-matches.

Making rare candy untradable is imo ok if u want to sell them from an npc to implement a money sink. But the npc is killed too while we still get free rare candys from digging and pokestop (and the previous price was too high anyway).

So this move is not helping

- the economy because we will destroy less money now

- the PvP-metagame because the sash pool gets limited

- to prevent scaming because now u are forced to trade your pokemon to buy rare candys

and this move forces us to

- buy more ms because the cooldown of bosses is reduced --> more chances to get sashes --> selling them gets u more money

- buy more ms because the bonus xp helps to lvl up which is important with a limited rare candy pool

- join a guild to get an extra XP-boost

and it wont help to get bots of the field.

Besides PRO having "money problems" i dont see a reason to do this move because it's not helping with bots, the economy, new players or the PvP-metagame.

How can a npc added by accident/mistakenly? That's only possible if the heads of PRO werent around and the rest of the staff decided to implement them (could explain why some staff members got kicked/left)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest problem with all this is just the annoucement be like "I'm sorry but those NPC's were removed and you can't trade rare candies anymore."

I mean, where are your arguments ? Reasoning ? No explanations whatsoever ?

"Do not reflect the direction and vision intended", well, what is the direction and vision intended ?

Not allowing rare candies be tradable will not do anything good, by the contrary, you just created the rare candy service which is gonna incentive scams and higher prices for rare candy usage. No one was using the NPC, he wasn't an issue AT ALL, digging and pokestops available for all players allowed a BIG supply of rare candies so the price wouldn't never escalate. Actually the NPC set a limit for 20k a piece just in case a monopoly were to happen (which would never happen).

The Focus Sash NPC I'm really confused about. I thought it was added by request of the community. But it's a pvp mostly item, so if the vision is only making pvp items available through pvp coin master, like you're probably going to do the same thing for choice items, I sort of get it.

It's just gonna be a pain for new players, like myself, who didn't started pvp'ing yet, gonna have to fight with sticks versus players with guns to get to the top25 to eventually buy the items which help you rank up and stay up there.

334317 this thread is about to be closed lul

Well yea, the community is bringing up good arguments for once. I hope they act like they did when people cried about the OT-only rule in the upcoming tournament or atleast give us an explanation for their actions (Although that will be hard when it comes to making candies untradeable, that literally only results in scam lol)

334276 ok npcs gone cuz they should not be there but why make rare candy untradable ? dont fool us is not shame to say we amke this to force users buy ms and xp boost that make sense and before someone said i cry about that ( i got over 40 ms in my account trust me i will only win from this ) just is not FAIR :D

RC is made untradable because we have the concern someone who stocked up the rare candy will take advantage of it given the NPC no longer sells it. And the next thing you know rare candy price will be 100k each, and people will start complaining about it like they do for MS prices. :confused:

That's exactly what you just did though, you drove up the price. And opened up a window for scammers, great job, 10/10

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

334276 ok npcs gone cuz they should not be there but why make rare candy untradable ? dont fool us is not shame to say we amke this to force users buy ms and xp boost that make sense and before someone said i cry about that ( i got over 40 ms in my account trust me i will only win from this ) just is not FAIR :D

RC is made untradable because we have the concern someone who stocked up the rare candy will take advantage of it given the NPC no longer sells it. And the next thing you know rare candy price will be 100k each, and people will start complaining about it like they do for MS prices. :confused:

Hi

with all due respect i would like to tell few facts

1. so by banning rcs trading u guys would reduce the risks of price rise up in future right?

2. then why not ban ms trading before only to control its trading ??

Ans : if u ban ms trading , no coin seller will make money by selling ms bought from your coin shop ..!! thus resulting in your personal economy? yea thats correct

no wonder , we may see packages of rare candies will available in coin shop soon , titled " limited offer 50 rc's pack " 5$

Moving on to your quote of " Concerns of someone stocking up rare candies "

1st of all , no one player bought rare candies from the npc shop as far as we remember

2nd , there is something called item cycle with which each account was able to generate minimum of 10 rc's/day through dig spots/exca/poke stops

so there would have been no problem raising regarding rare candies trading or self usage.

Final conclusion : To use rare candies , trade your valuable pokes and get scammed

Good Job ,

Regards