Ban talonflame from ranked!!

Zonamarelarap

334450 pro is outdated and if it continues this way (outdated and unfair) it can be overcome by new mmo and pvp pro is super boring and all copy from others tangela, slowbro, blissey, tyranitar, goodra, scizor, bisharp, talonflame, arcanine, clefable, tentacruel, starmie, donphan and other stupid tanks... isn't funny have all tahts pokes at one team! nobody have imagination to create a "decent" team all stall stall stall stall...all copy of others....or users from weaters teams..all copy from others!!

I support.

PVP Battles : Copy & Paste

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

334512 ...

Switching-in thoose pokémons isn't going to do much for you anyways ,while ttar is nowhere an answer to it w/o pursuit , it's been years on pro slowbro's passivity is handled with ease(when at the same time it's asking for a freekill if the oponnent got goth+tflamme) , while breaking nite's scales is nowhere a good idea unless it's a tanky one . If you are going to give somes exemple, at least give good one .

those can all tank 2 hits from adamant, brave bird+sharp beak talonflame at +0 or 1 hit at +2 (2 turns each):

bulky water types like lanturn, blastoise, milotic, slowbro, swampert, vaporeon can handle it (deal at least around 66% to hp invested Talonflame and rest with recoil). Kabutops, rhyperior are underrated. offensive intimidate arcanine can revenge kill it with thunder fang or extreme speed. a DD Gyarados with impish nature and hp+def investment. defensive poison heal gliscor with facade. timid jolteon with hp and speed investment and wish but everyone uses it as an all-out-attacker. Other electric pokemons like ampharos, luxray and eelektross can tank a brave bird and a flare blitz at +0

Granbull with thunder punch is an option but afaik it's lacking play rough. Aerodactyl would be an option but we have little access to it.

We lack rotom-w/h, diance, unaware quagsire, heatran, volcanion

Yes Talonflame is one of the strongest offensive pokemons ingame but it's not like u cant trade 1 for 1 against it even without stealth rock and ttar.

This is what make PRO unique :v doesnt mean there new gen and new stuff u should update too . we dont have to follow what other game do . if u dont like The PRO way system , u can go to that other mmo game . there are lot other stuff PRO need update rather than all this gen 7 stuff . About the Pokemon itself , there are reason why they have different tier in the competitive and in PRO all those tier are just combine in here . Its the player choice on what u going to build for your team either stall team or cancer team because.. there are no rule in here so people can go wild on what team build they want ( ofcource there are few rule list in pvp here that we should follow ) but overall this is what PRO META is now .

talonflame is no dount the only pokemon that i am willing to pay millions to buy one

why ??

1. easily revenge kill almost all kinds of offensive pokemons

2. sword dance, two BP 120 moves and acrobatic make it lethal

3. will-o-wisp, priority-recover, u-turn make it annoying pokemon

tho it's not an undefeatable pokemon but imo it's the best offensive(versatile) pokemon in PRO

advice: just get one talonflame in ur team and abuse it, feelsgoodman :devil:

i used to hate talonflame too !! but now i have two talonflame with two different build :Angel:

i love it now!!! just join the talonflame abuse club with us !! cheers !!

Abuse it and u will not hate it anymore !! :kiss:

334512 ...

Switching-in thoose pokémons isn't going to do much for you anyways ,while ttar is nowhere an answer to it w/o pursuit , it's been years on pro slowbro's passivity is handled with ease(when at the same time it's asking for a freekill if the oponnent got goth+tflamme) , while breaking nite's scales is nowhere a good idea unless it's a tanky one . If you are going to give somes exemple, at least give good one .

those can all tank 2 hits from adamant, brave bird+sharp beak talonflame at +0 or 1 hit at +2 (2 turns each):

bulky water types like lanturn, blastoise, milotic, slowbro, swampert, vaporeon can handle it (deal at least around 66% to hp invested Talonflame and rest with recoil). Kabutops, rhyperior are underrated. offensive intimidate arcanine can revenge kill it with thunder fang or extreme speed. a DD Gyarados with impish nature and hp+def investment. defensive poison heal gliscor with facade. timid jolteon with hp and speed investment and wish but everyone uses it as an all-out-attacker. Other electric pokemons like ampharos, luxray and eelektross can tank a brave bird and a flare blitz at +0

Granbull with thunder punch is an option but afaik it's lacking play rough. Aerodactyl would be an option but we have little access to it.

Yes Talonflame is one of the strongest offensive pokemons ingame but it's not like u cant trade 1 for 1 against it even without stealth rock and ttar.

I'v been for to long a council member it seems, hearing thoose kind of awful arguments and obvious thing a newplayer can point out w/o knowing true meaning behind them , i wasn't missing them at all . You probably quoted my argument even w/o reading them tbh , or wrote your answer thinking you'r the messia/thinking me enlightened by your own arguments . Everything is tempo loss ,don't get access to decent recovery or either passif af , i could refue others one .....but cba .Read what you quoted from me (i mean this time get the meaning behind it),t-flamme gets u-turn , and you might read the spotlight made by smogonU , you'll finally be able to learn what is exactly tflamme and what he does .

334458 set up rocks... then hit it with anything it dies... sucky pokemon dont need banned lol
And yet he is the best "competitive" pokemon avaible on pro . Ppl aren't willing to pay millions,while being runned on almost everyteam as well , i doubt it's because t-flamme is a flashy bird with a cool abillity .(If gamefreak had the need to nerf it on his own, with the pletora of solid answer to it ,while in pro there almost none , you get the schema )

lol everyone is trash idk why ban it sucky pokemon ive never had one give me any problems at all.

Basically you're saying"Talonflame is mediocre because you used it and it didn't do anything good for your team and whenever you face it you beat it ,so your experiences=Fact ?If Talonflame isn't good and is countered easily then why do people bring dedicated counters to it?(this quote isn't from me, but someone answered that to someone arrogant as you )

Mimimimimimimii

I'v been for to long a council member it seems, hearing thoose kind of awful arguments and obvious thing a newplayer can point out w/o knowing true meaning behind them , i wasn't missing them at all . You probably quoted my argument even w/o reading them tbh , or wrote your answer thinking you'r the messia/thinking me enlightened by your own arguments . Everything is tempo loss ,don't get access to decent recovery or either passif af , i could refue others one .....but cba .Read what you quoted from me (i mean this time get the meaning behind it),t-flamme gets u-turn , and you might read the spotlight made by smogonU , you'll finally be able to learn what is exactly tflamme and what he does .

334492 And yet he is the best "competitive" pokemon avaible on pro . Ppl aren't willing to pay millions,while being runned on almost everyteam as well , i doubt it's because t-flamme is a flashy bird with a cool abillity .(If gamefreak had the need to nerf it on his own, with the pletora of solid answer to it ,while in pro there almost none , you get the schema )

lol everyone is trash idk why ban it sucky pokemon ive never had one give me any problems at all.

Basically you're saying"Talonflame is mediocre because you used it and it didn't do anything good for your team and whenever you face it you beat it ,so your experiences=Fact ?If Talonflame isn't good and is countered easily then why do people bring dedicated counters to it?(this quote isn't from me, but someone answered that to someone arrogant as you )

lol ive never used it because its a bad pokemon... and i run any team comp to counter talon he is a weak pokemon..

throw it out... sword dance or brave bird... any tank can eat the hit... you hit 1 time.. and kill it.. its to weak to worry about.

there are to many other pokemon that are a threat over this shitty bird :Sleeping:

335448 i run any team comp to counter

334694 so your experiences=Fact ?If Talonflame isn't good and is countered easily then why do people bring dedicated counters to it?
? Do you realise what you wrote ? it's Instinctively pressuring your teambuilding (in a way everyteam you use ,you are running counter)=/=so bad , still , dunno how you can't understand that .

Mimimimimimimii

335478 i try to counter anything else.
Playing stall/semi-stall or bulky-o , all of thoose are easy playstyle to use, sending wall, press stab/coverage/recovery don't really require any high lvl of gameplay/prediction/or whatever you want to exprim requiring a bit of brain (even tho the difference beetwin a good staller and a random one is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge ) , are you still not getting the meaning behind that ? or do i have to translate for you again on an easier way ?(For others people reading that , if pro meta is heavy centered about running a ton of wall , one of the reason behind that pro's lvl overall is almost abyssal , so yeah any person with a decent understanding of the game ,playing miror match against awfull opponent mean rising to the top 25 is an easy task , there 2 ways breaking throught thoose kind of team , taunt but it's asking way more knowledge over running full h.o behind double screen , so red serv's meta is all about bulky-o sand with talon ,stall or h.o bedhing screens )

Mimimimimimimii

There are counters to this bird. Impish Rock Slide Gliscor, Stealth Rock, Focus Sash users, Slowbro, Ancient Power Tangrowth (as long as you don't let it set up), Milotic, Rhyperior, Rock Slide Hippowdon. You just have to be smart about playing around it. It's amazing but it's not necessarily broken. It's not over-centralizing in the metagame to the point where you have to build near an entire team to counter it. Just get Stealth Rock up, play your counters correctly and you'll be fine. :y: