Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting! (17+)

<r><B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B><br/>

I play Pokemon in my spare time, along with watching TwitchTV/Youtube/Anime, among other things.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B><br/>

Eleaten, in the Red Server.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

402 Hours, 16 badges.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><br/>

24, Canada.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

I don't really have one, this is just a game I play to pass the time. Depending on what I'm feeling I'll PvP, grind for Pokemon, etc.<br/>

<B><s></s><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><br/>

Because I say so.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><br/>

I used to be in another guild a few months ago. It has since become inactive.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><br/>

The cuteness that is Beedrill.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

I prefer not to use Discord.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

Other than the Discord rule above, yes.</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Hi, i'm an Italian guy, nd i'm looking to join one of the best guild on red server<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Tufaast - Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 288h<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 21-Italy <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Be the owner of the best poke on server<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Cause i will be one of the best<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I'm in ItalianFury atm, i'm just looking around to join an international guild<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard X, shall i really tell u why.. just look at him.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I guess yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? OFC</t>

PicsArt_11-05-01.51.08.png

<t>Hello if still open Recruting <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? - Queenlust ( Server Red )<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 52H42min<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? 4<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 25 - Brazil<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - Be the best trainner, collect all pokemon<br/>

(This role will help you to answer this question: Collector/ Battler/ Hunter/ Other)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - Because i know work in group<br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="tufaast"><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself! Hi, i'm an Italian guy, nd i'm looking to join one of the best guild on red server<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Tufaast - Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 288h<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 21-Italy <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Be the owner of the best poke on server<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Cause i will be one of the best<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I'm in ItalianFury atm, i'm just looking around to join an international guild<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard X, shall i really tell u why.. just look at him.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I guess yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? OFC<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank you for applying to this guild.<br/>

please check pm for furter info. :D</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Queenlust"><s>

</s>Hello if still open Recruting <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? - Queenlust ( Server Red )<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 52H42min<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? 4<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 25 - Brazil<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - Be the best trainner, collect all pokemon<br/>

(This role will help you to answer this question: Collector/ Battler/ Hunter/ Other)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - Because i know work in group<br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for interesting in our guild. Unfortunately we have requirements for the new applicant. However, if you really want to join our guild, we can wait for you when you meet our requirements. You need at least 16 badges and 150 hours game play. Have a nice day :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Eleaten"><s>

</s><POST content="174080"><s></s>174080<e></e></POST> <br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

I prefer not to use Discord.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

Other than the Discord rule above, yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi there, what happened with Discord? Can you tell us? <br/>

One of the importance Discord for Chronos is because we have 2 guilds, so hard to communicate in game that is why Discord is our best place to hang out especially when we have nothing to do, server down, and waiting queue. Also our information center and others importance.</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Shafat<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 119hr<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? 18 badges <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i am 17 and i am from Bangladesh<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be a professional pro player<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because i am supper friendly and to gaining my goal i need a family.... <br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yea of course <br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yea i can sure xD<br/>

i am a blue player....plzzz accept me a member in you family <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Shy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="SHAFAT"><s>

</s><POST content="174173"><s></s>174173<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Shafat<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 119hr<br/>

3. How many badges do you have? 18 badges <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i am 17 and i am from Bangladesh<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be a professional pro player<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because i am supper friendly and to gaining my goal i need a family.... <br/>

7. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yea of course <br/>

8. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yea i can sure xD<br/>

i am a blue player....plzzz accept me a member in you family <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Shy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi sorry, we're a guild from red server..</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s>Hi there, what happened with Discord? Can you tell us? <br/>

One of the importance Discord for Chronos is because we have 2 guilds, so hard to communicate in game that is why Discord is our best place to hang out especially when we have nothing to do, server down, and waiting queue. Also our information center and others importance.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Honestly, because I'm not used to using it. I was also under the impression that having a guild chat in-game was enough, but I wasn't aware that there were 2 guilds. I guess I can give it a try.</r>