Prepare for the Dragons Shrine!

Higana

dshrineayxfc.png

dragonite.png[glow=#000000]Dragon's Shrine[/glow]dragonite.png

Do you have what it takes to visit the Dragons Shrine?

Waiting for you is a brand new area at the dragon's den, a new Boss and of course also new Pokemon spawns!

What do you think the requirements for the new area are? What do you think are the new spawns?

Share your thoughts and stories with us, we would love to hear them! :Shy:

We hope you enjoy the new area and good luck beating the boss! :devil:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boss is fine, kinda too easy with a weavile, not sure about the rewards yet.

I personally like the 150evo requirement but I am disappointed in the spawns, nothing special in there besides a non ms axew spawn, sorry but I won't go on a hunt for a dragonite (3rd evo form).

The design looks pretty good tho. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hopefully everyone enjoys this little update. Good luck with the Lance boss :Angel:

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Have fun guys and good luck for the boss :D

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.