'ello there

yo peeps, im not really new to the game but im new to the forums. im Blvckink on yellow server youve probs seen me in pvp and destroyed me hah

ive never used a forum before so i thought id start in introduction cos why not hah. anyway 'ello there peeps :D

6fgFwHN.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Blvckink! :Angel:

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

343233 yo peeps, im not really new to the game but im new to the forums. im Blvckink on yellow server youve probs seen me in pvp and destroyed me hah

ive never used a forum before so i thought id start in introduction cos why not hah. anyway 'ello there peeps :D

Welcome to the forum blvckink :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to the Forums Blvckink! If you're looking to get more involved with the forums I'd recommend checking out, General Game Talk, and the Playground. You can meet a lot of players through the forums, so I hope to see you become active on here! Have a nice day :)

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>

Hello,

welcome to PRO and enjoy your stay!

#Edit: yeah please join me >.<

YfjzzEh.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hi blvckink, welcome to PRO forums, and I hope you have a lot of fun here.

As for my little tip to you, play games in our Playground ;)

Hope you all the best and that you remain here for a long time :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.