PSA: My Apology to the Community..

Guest LiquidSnakeK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the other players and staff members stated in their posts in this topic, I will also with you the very best luck for that behavior change, I believe it won't be easy, we can't change how we act just by a click of a botton, it will be a slow but worth path that you have ahead of yourself, to which, if you ever need, we are here to support you. I hope this is the first of many steps and improvements you have in your life.

Towards the apology note, it takes a lot of courage to come forth and say it all in a public place, props to you ! I believe this mustn't have been easy and I would like to see people giving you the 2nd shot when it comes to PROlationships.

I wish you best of luck and hope you have a great end of weekend :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Guest LiquidSnakeK
348404 Even though Daeon is an old tyrantrum.png, she has an overwhelmingly kind heart and I'm sure she won't be resentful. :Shy:

I'm glad to see you wanting to change your attitude and I wish you good luck with that. If you ever struggle to maintain yourself, come back to this thread and look at all the support you have from us. :Shy:

Thank you very much for the encouragement, I greatly appreciate it!

348414 It takes a lot of courage and self awareness to actually realize the problem. I honestly hope this is meant for real and not some kind of "I am in the mood to do it but I don't wanna actually change"-post. Good job if you really want to change your behavior, it is not as easy as it sounds. :)

Pre

Thank you for the good wishes! It's been a long time coming honestly, for me as a person. I know it won't be easy, however I'm hopeful for the future!

:Heart:

348430 I'll contact you privately, Snake. I don't feel forums are the right place for my reply, please check your forum PMs.

Done

348614 wow :D be competitive is not bad or toxic keep that good behaviour anyway :)

Hehe thanks Sitzei

348434 As the other players and staff members stated in their posts in this topic, I will also with you the very best luck for that behavior change, I believe it won't be easy, we can't change how we act just by a click of a botton, it will be a slow but worth path that you have ahead of yourself, to which, if you ever need, we are here to support you. I hope this is the first of many steps and improvements you have in your life.

Towards the apology note, it takes a lot of courage to come forth and say it all in a public place, props to you ! I believe this mustn't have been easy and I would like to see people giving you the 2nd shot when it comes to PROlationships.

I wish you best of luck and hope you have a great end of weekend :)

Thank you! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

Aww Snake ♡ I know how it is to get caught up in the moment..especially for competitive games like this one.

I am glad you are wanting to better your behavior, and I know there are a lot of us who are willing to help you along the way.

I have enjoyed conversations with you and hope to have more in the future. :Heart:

1z729us.png

34dl6ow.png

Guest LiquidSnakeK
348674 Aww Snake ♡ I know how it is to get caught up in the moment..especially for competitive games like this one.

I am glad you are wanting to better your behavior, and I know there are a lot of us who are willing to help you along the way.

I have enjoyed conversations with you and hope to have more in the future. :Heart:

Thank you Embri :Heart:

348699 Well said sir. Good luck in moving forward. :y:

Thank you!

348894 youre a good battler snakek, now you can be a better battler with that attitude :D

Thanks Halvoure, I hope so!

348930 How are you toxic? I always get excited about getting another coin when I see snakek pop up.

L O L