New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like what

iv done vally of steel / sevii islands /unlocked dig sites free arc mount theres probly a lot more but i cant really think of anything else that i could have done at this time that does not need time played

most things u do or unlock 1 time and never do them agin they get outdated or just not worth it like dig sites.

Theres boss battles but all the loot u can get else where if i remember right nothing only from them that makes it worth doing.

That's your responsibility as a player to find them out :p

any eta on when the other Pokemon with be added back ?

I think they have been added, will check with the artists and Shane and update the spawns if so.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

That's your responsibility as a player to find them out :p

[image]https://www.psychologywizard.net/uploads/2/6/6/4/26640833/simpsons-strangle_orig.gif[/image]

i give up im not meant to put a gif in lol :Frown:

It's ok, you'll learn, with time ;)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I'm still hoping for a small "rework" of pinkan just like it has been done with love island.

The first part of pinkan island is straight up useless and only contains a PokeCenter. Also I dont really like it's map design. Seems a bit sloppy compared to all the other maps (e.g. sevii islands). But I guess thats also dependant on your personal preferences. When I say the first part is useless I do include the Boss. The rewards (even on the third win) are just not worth 300 hours + AND paying 20k. I mean thats literally everything you can do after paying the first 20k: Visiting a PokeCenter , a PokeMart and a useless Boss.

• 1 month later...