New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

355415 How long will this be going on for or will it stay forever?

forever, it is a permanent area

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yo fellow trainers, there have been recent reports of a new island being spotted. Lo and behold, it looks like it's teeming with exotic Pokemon!

Pinkan.jpg

Wait wa-! Something's not right! We need people to help! Talk to Officer Jenny in Vermilion City so start the small quest! Make sure you are well prepared (Officer Jenny will make sure you are), it won't be an easy task to complete!

Well ok, who am I kidding? On behalf of the crew, we hope you like the new addition! :Shy:

EDIT:

Some of the Pokemon were unfortunately missing their pink art sprite; these were temporarily removed until they are added. This will require a client update.

How about if i start in Kanto and now beat the Elite4 and starting a journey in Johto, i cant go back to Vermillion?

How about if i start in Kanto and now beat the Elite4 and starting a journey in Johto, i cant go back to Vermillion?

You can't until you defeat Johto, but there's no need to rush, you must already finished Hoenn anyway to even start the Pinkan access quest.

358698there's no need to rush

This part exactly lol

It's a permanent addition, a place to catch some unique pokemon for end game, it's not going anywhere and rushing through the game would ruin any experience of the main part of the game and be pointless anyway because of the game hours needed to go there in the first place

Enjoy playing the game and look forward to going there once requirements are met

• 2 weeks later...