New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

364174 When will this be live?

It is actually live, check out this Guide

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

364174 When will this be live?

You have to beat level 120 pokemon to gain access? How come? You didn't need to to get to Love Island or Sevii Islands...

special pink pokemon and you have to donate a lvl90 electabuzz and scyther x.x

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

You have to beat level 120 pokemon to gain access? How come? You didn't need to to get to Love Island or Sevii Islands...

This seems like an awful lot of requirements.. I mean I guess you get to catch pink pokemon where as Love Island and Valley of Steel let you catch just normal pokemon.. but still.. these requirements seem a bit steep. It was bad enough when you needed a level 100 Rattata to get to Hoenn (reduced to level 80, but only days after I had already done it)

I'm ready to catch pink pokemon now.. I'll do it in my next stream.. I've done the quest chain and have the scyther and electabuzz.. what I'd love to know if there's a list of pokemon you can catch on the island and maybe even the % chances that they'll be pink?

I'm ready to catch pink pokemon now.. I'll do it in my next stream.. I've done the quest chain and have the scyther and electabuzz.. what I'd love to know if there's a list of pokemon you can catch on the island and maybe even the % chances that they'll be pink?

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Pok%C3%A9mon_Counterparts#Pink_Pok.C3.A9mon

364236 When you eventually get access to "farm" the pink pokemon, is it 100% chance they'll be pink at least?

No, they won't be 100% pink due to the circumstances that occurred on the island. If you read the story and follow through the quest, you'll learn why they are not all pink.

The reason for the high requirements is that it's a current end-game content; meaning the players expected to get there are players who did most if not everything else in the game; for them those requirements won't be as high as how a new player would see them.

The reason for the Rattata for Hoenn entrance as I understand it is to restrict the speed at which players would get into Hoenn. At the time it was released, all the servers were packed full and new content means lots of possible bugs. It would be much more devastating to have 4500 players with the same bug than say 30 of them, those who would get the bug, report it and get it fixed before the other 4470 other players get there, and it's much easier to fix 30 player's game than 4500.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.