New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

I'm ready to catch pink pokemon now.. I'll do it in my next stream.. I've done the quest chain and have the scyther and electabuzz.. what I'd love to know if there's a list of pokemon you can catch on the island and maybe even the % chances that they'll be pink?

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Pok%C3%A9mon_Counterparts#Pink_Pok.C3.A9mon

I love you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

368591 I'm currently on Pinkan Island but can't find any pink pokemon. Is there a ratio that they appear? Just wondering how long it will take to find one. Thanks!!

somewhat around 1/1000 and 1/3000 is my guess but the rates are not public, they appear more often than shinies tho

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems cool wish i could hunt there but to even get the quest needing 300hrs played time is sooo lame.

I really think that was overkill.

The intention of the island is for end-game players to have something (cool) to do. Invested time is rewarded.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Seems cool wish i could hunt there but to even get the quest needing 300hrs played time is sooo lame.

I really think that was overkill.

The intention of the island is for end-game players to have something (cool) to do. Invested time is rewarded.

Well even with that in mind the time i think was over kill i had all 3 zones kanto johto hoenn done in no time.

im at 190 195 hrs i think or somewhere around there with nothing to really do and find it hard to stay on long.

Iv been around for a long time but only play off and on and cant play for x hrs a day im shore there are many others like this.

in terms of time u can do all 3 zone probly in less thin 25hrs game time if u know what u are doing.

At this point theres not much to do other thin wait for time to add up to hunt legends and this island .I came back just for this new island and seeing sen is being worked on.

But now i have nothing to really do in game other thin hunt and train i guess wile building up time.

I hope u guys really think about downing the time needed to get in 150 200 at max would have been way better imo.

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png

-snip-

Sorry, but that is not happening. There are a lot of features already at increasing number of hours. You might have completed the Hoenn league, but I also see you didn't do a lot of the other cool stuff in the game. I'm sure that by the time you did them, you'd have enough hours to go to Pinkan Island.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

-snip-

Sorry, but that is not happening. There are a lot of features already at increasing number of hours. You might have completed the Hoenn league, but I also see you didn't do a lot of the other cool stuff in the game. I'm sure that by the time you did them, you'd have enough hours to go to Pinkan Island.

like what

iv done vally of steel / sevii islands /unlocked dig sites free arc mount theres probly a lot more but i cant really think of anything else that i could have done at this time that does not need time played

most things u do or unlock 1 time and never do them agin they get outdated or just not worth it like dig sites.

Theres boss battles but all the loot u can get else where if i remember right nothing only from them that makes it worth doing.

Untitled_zpsa1864b7e.png