Legendarys

Reiguaravita11

There was a quest to get the Legendary Beasts, but it's incomplete at the moment.

There was a hint at Legendary Birds quest as well, that involves the altar in the Lugia movie, but nothing came out of it so far.

I guess they're putting them in the backburner for now.

353848 The staff should make moltres,zapdos,articuno,suicune,raikou and entei catchable because their total status is 580 and u can catch jirachi,mew and celebi which their total status is 600

To be honest I don't they will make those legendaries that u listed catchable soon because if you think about it they used the legendary dogs as the prizes for the official tourney. It'll be kinda pointless if they make it capturable any time soon

353848 The staff should make moltres,zapdos,articuno,suicune,raikou and entei catchable because their total status is 580 and u can catch jirachi,mew and celebi which their total status is 600

To be honest I don't they will make those legendaries that u listed catchable soon because if you think about it they used the legendary dogs as the prizes for the official tourney. It'll be kinda pointless if they make it capturable any time soon

That's right, if they wanted to release those stuffs they could've done it way before.

More likely it seems that they want to distribute legends via Tournaments and such.

353941 Then atleast the synchro must work 100%. It is already unfair to face a good/decent jiirachi in pvp.

+1 for it, we only get 1 chance to catch em and it sucks to see when the sync fails :/ . Reminds me of my hasty Celebi <_>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

353944 Reminds me of my hasty Celebi <_>

reminds me of my timid jirachi caught while using timid sync ay lmao

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

well but those legendary dogs as reward are epic iv pokes

well but those legendary dogs as reward are epic iv pokes

exactly theyre supposed to be "epic" because theyre rewards from the tournament and atm its the only possible way to get them. like i said "if they do add the legendary dogs in the game" then whats the purpose of the tourneys that theyve been doing?