Greetings Trainers (RED Server)

So I've been playing for the last couple days and decided to finally introduce myself in hopes of making a friend or two to hopefully gain further enjoyment in the game. I've played Pokemon since I was a kid all the way up to Black/White 2, I'm 20. It was just until recently however that I have been enlightened on what exactly IVs/EVs are haha, so I'm quite the novice in how to properly level a pokemon to make it the best it can be with its nature. I got up to 5 badges at this point with a sad team, when I first made my account 2 months or so ago I started with a Pikachu D: (if anyone has a spare Squirtle lmk xD).

I'm also trying to find a cool guild with nice people who like to help each other out and to simply make the time in-game all that much better. I've looked at some threads for guilds and I don't meet some requirements like 100 hours and 8 kanto badges just yet. So if anyone feels like taking in me let me know :D

Other things about me are I live in Washington State in the U.S, enjoy wildlife and space and I love french fries. thanks for reading lads and lasses.

357022 So I've been playing for the last couple days and decided to finally introduce myself in hopes of making a friend or two to hopefully gain further enjoyment in the game. I've played Pokemon since I was a kid all the way up to Black/White 2, I'm 20. It was just until recently however that I have been enlightened on what exactly IVs/EVs are haha, so I'm quite the novice in how to properly level a pokemon to make it the best it can be with its nature. I got up to 5 badges at this point with a sad team, when I first made my account 2 months or so ago I started with a Pikachu D: (if anyone has a spare Squirtle lmk xD).

I'm also trying to find a cool guild with nice people who like to help each other out and to simply make the time in-game all that much better. I've looked at some threads for guilds and I don't meet some requirements like 100 hours and 8 kanto badges just yet. So if anyone feels like taking in me let me know :D

Other things about me are I live in Washington State in the U.S, enjoy wildlife and space and I love french fries. thanks for reading lads and lasses.

Hi Pohzey, welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

357022 -snip-

Hello Pohzey,

First of all Welcome to PRO Community!

As a friendly suggestion, try to explore the forum, you can interact with players of different servers, playing games in Playground and creating your own suggestion in Suggestions.

If you have any problems during your stay, there are various ways to support you.

You can check Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via IRC Channel. Also, there have a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you through the game.

Finally, hope you have great experience in PRO!

K7qd0cn.gif

357022 So I've been playing for the last couple days and decided to finally introduce myself in hopes of making a friend or two to hopefully gain further enjoyment in the game. I've played Pokemon since I was a kid all the way up to Black/White 2, I'm 20. It was just until recently however that I have been enlightened on what exactly IVs/EVs are haha, so I'm quite the novice in how to properly level a pokemon to make it the best it can be with its nature. I got up to 5 badges at this point with a sad team, when I first made my account 2 months or so ago I started with a Pikachu D: (if anyone has a spare Squirtle lmk xD).

welcone you seem cool :Cool:

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

welcome to PRO :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.