Its been a long time, farewell.

Hello everyone im 0GhostFaze1/OlogicI/AshK3tchum/FadingShadow/Greatnessaw0ken, all these names that i listed here are the accounts that i own.

ive been playing pro since the beta back in march, and i think its time for me to say goodbye. Ive made So many great memories here on pro, and i enjoyed every moments that i had with my friends and my guildies You were all so great :Angel:. I thought that this time might come, back when i was struggling with some problems in game. I thought eventually i would have leave this amazing community and leave it once and for all. This game is amazing and its sad that when im finally doing well as a leader, and when i was finally walking down the right path this suddenly has to come. I apologize to all of the players that i offended, and to all ChosenLegends members and Celestials members. I failed to lead you all, instead i lead you all to the wrong path, i wasnt doing my job as a leader Big shout out to LiquidSnake, Djburke47, and Bladermagician, i hope after all the things that ever happened between us, youll be able to forvive me for all the things that ive done to you guys. back to where i was, Well to All intensity members and to all the Players on Yellow server youre all amazing, in my whole pro career this is the best community and the best server ive ever been, you were all so friendly to everyone, and like i said you guys are best in all servers. finally the last part... Farewell everyone! i think its time for me to focus in my real life and my future. I would like to thank all the great staffs that made this awesome game See ya Everyone and keep enjoying the game!

to all intensity members and to all the former intensity members:

hey everyone keep it up! dont leave the guild because of me, instead of leaving it, MAKE IT GROW!, HELP IT BE BETTER!, AND RISE UP TO THE TOP ALONG WITH YOUR GUILDIES AND DONT EVER FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, *keep having fun :Angel:*, i may or may not come back but i will still keep in touch on discord. Thank you for joining intensity and helping me make it better!

i would like to share these quotes with you all:

*If they dont know youre dreams then they cant shoot it down*

*How can the sky be the limit when theres footprints on the moon*

*we aint picture perfect but we worth the pictures still*

*this is real life the only one we get to live i remember being broke and thinking something got to give this is real life everything we do is legendary and we gonna do it till the day we in the cemetery*

i would also like to apologize to these people:

snakek

djburke47

bladermagician

deidara7

prehax

vithu

sugarred

xrevolutionx97

gifting

cbenna11

ninjabeedrill

apprehensive

wrzodiac

gifting

kristuhfur

shigeokin

fardeen7

angelzmasta123

amberlove

buzzn

quanle92

to all chronos members and elders and to walroskattine and all the mods of reborn

and to these following guilds:

rukittenme

intensity

velocity

intensifier

chosenlegends

reborn

akatsuki

celestials

cosmic

chronos

i hope u all forgive me thank you!

Farewell!

good luck with everything in your future :) farewell 0GhostFaze1 o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest SugarRed9

Gonna missya Ghost! I will remember all of the memes from all chat xD I hope you keep in touch on discord and everything goes well for you man!!! <3

Sad to see players leaving but that's part of life, I wish you best of luck for your future endeavors :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

:thanks: guys

357611 hm , ghost thats rea11y sad, thanks for pu11ing me into your new1y formed gui1d, at that time, intensifity, it a11owed me to enjoy the game.

And bro thank you for joining my guild I won't forget about you all

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>