PvP Rewards Discussion.

Daeon

1. 1.

366290 top 25 now is like top10 top15 with double accounts if u gonna add something more op than coins make a limit about 1 account at top25

and ofc ignore the stories about brothers ask for ID CARD proofs cuz everyone know they lie :devil:

good to see that others realize that top 25 should mean the best 25 players of the server and not the best 7 with up to 4 accounts. Hope u dont get bashed like others suggesting this before (also pvp limited to 1 Account prevents that a single player can farm up to 2k points for a single guild or prevents that high ranked players can farm points from mid ranked players to secure their spot in top 25 and additionally makes boosting harder)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

366290 top 25 now is like top10 top15 with double accounts if u gonna add something more op than coins make a limit about 1 account at top25

and ofc ignore the stories about brothers ask for ID CARD proofs cuz everyone know they lie :devil:

good to see that others realize that top 25 should mean the best 25 players of the server and not the best 7 with up to 4 accounts. Hope u dont get bashed like others suggesting this before (also pvp limited to 1 Account prevents that a single player can farm up to 2k points for a single guild or prevents that high ranked players can farm points from mid ranked players to secure their spot in top 25 and additionally makes boosting harder)

Well as long as it's not impossible to play PvP on another account because you wanna play other (potentially less competitive) teams while still being able to try-hard on your main account as well. I've played a lot of stuff that i know couldn't compete with some of my other teams but i play them for fun (although Gothitelle often ruins this atm), which is what PvP should also be about. I used to do it on just one account so i dumped my rating since i wanted to play these teams. It excluded me from competing and people commented that i should just create another account, which i hadn't done since i didn't feel like progressing on a new account all over again. In the end i liked to compete as well so i made another account.

Well as long as it's not impossible to play PvP on another account because you wanna play other (potentially less competitive) teams while still being able to try-hard on your main account as well. I've played a lot of stuff that i know couldn't compete with some of my other teams but i play them for fun (although Gothitelle often ruins this atm), which is what PvP should also be about. I used to do it on just one account so i dumped my rating since i wanted to play these teams. It excluded me from competing and people commented that i should just create another account, which i hadn't done since i didn't feel like progressing on a new account all over again. In the end i liked to compete as well so i made another account.

I know the problem. But i think the solution should be an unranked q and not that u are forced to play multiple accounts if u want to get into top 25 and being able to try out stuff. It's a flaw in the current pvp environment and not a players fault.

364507 To sum up:

- There should be less people who get rewards; instead the rewards should be more fancy (especially for guilds)

- Reward quality should vary; the best of the best in particular should be requited appropriately

Maybe I could try to introduce something tiered, like Tournament rewards were.

#1 Individual Reward, only available to those who reach this spot. In addition to receiving the same as prizes awarded to those in Top 25.

#2-10 PvP Related Items that can only be obtained via the ladder -> potentially new cloak colours etc?

#11-25 The usual.

In terms of guild rewards, this is a bit harder cause there's guild members who would benefit from guild based rewards without even being involved in PvP at all - the point is to benefit those who actually PvP so this might require a little bit more thinking. But am I on the right track here?

:y: i like ur idea verymuch i think u should do a title on the head only for top 5 ladder and they can see for themself too, do a special title on top 1 ladder is a great individual reward too. For top 11-25 like u said "the usual" is ok and for top 1-10 reward them with the usual plus a pvp set color that u cant buy in pvp coins shop and annouce the color and design u do when begin a new season will make the inspiration for the pvp player(change the color every season and repeat them like it have in this season and will appear again in next 1-2 season). And i can tell that if u lowering the reward for top 25 like prehax said it would be suck since most of old player getting bored and quit the game since nothing news for them and just only waiting for new region to play back again so if u lowering it, only "NEW" players try hard but for who was old player is getting bored and most will dont care to pvp anymore since notthings they need anymore(if they're already had what they want). Make a best legend mount if u able to do with the crazy price for it like Arceus with 2k-5k pvp coins with only top 10 in 2 season ladder can buy + top 25 with more than 3-5 times in top ladder can buy

About guild ladder im just like u, i dont know which reward will make people in a guild to try hard, but i can say that 25% exp is good but not for the lazy guys(like me) since i dont need it and most of my guild member too but i dont tell u to change it i want some more reward for it and hope u find a good idea for the guild reward ~~

I want to say more but it hard for me to express all i want to say in english if i can i would say more xD and hope u can read and understand my BAD english grammars xD