Joining the forums

Hi everybody

I have been playing PRO for a good while now and enjoing it a lot, i'm done with all the regions and now im busy trying to complete my Pokédex, witch will be keeping me busy till the new region arrives.

So I thought its about time I joined the forums and said hi, always nice meeting new people :Grin: .

Feel free to drop me a friend request, I mainly play on the Yellow server but might start on another as well if the Pokédex hunting does not go as planed , IGN: DeadSoul007

• Like 1

“Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.” ~ Mordin Solus

Hello o/ welcome to the forum :D

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Glad that you're enjoying the game!

I hope you have fun on the forums ^^

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

-snip-

Hey, DeadSoul007 and welcome to the forums!

It is nice to see you here, I am quite glad to hear that you are enjoying PRO! Feel free to have some fun with us in the Playground! You can also ask questions in General Support, the IRC live support chat or check out the Game Guides if you need any help! You can also make your own Suggestions. I hope you enjoy the forums, and I look forward to seeing you around :)

Until we meet again.

Hey there DeadSoul007 and welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time over here. Feel free to ask for help if needed :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...