Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

370132 WOT

well said, can only support this^ :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Ambivalent: didn't encounter any staff reward pokemon in pvp (blue server), except the suicune of the tourny winner ,but I dont think that it's a matter ,a good team should be able to handle all kind of situation

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

370153 :Ambivalent: didn't encounter any staff reward pokemon in pvp (blue server), except the suicune of the tourny winner ,but I dont think that it's a matter ,a good team should be able to handle all kind of situation

90% of the staffs are on red

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Why should tournament pokemons fall into the same category as staff pokemons?

Even if it might not seem like it, everyone has the chance of doing it. But the tournaments seems more "open" and advertised. Like I said before, everyone has a chance to be a staff as long as you meet our requirements and apply during the open recruitment we makeLast recruitment for moderation team), like Content Scripting and Artists that have their recruitment open right now. There is also the change of extraordinary recruitment, which will lead to instantly invite a player to become an apprentice, if the player shows himself worthy to become one staff member.

I would also like to say that, after you apply you get studied, staff experiences, forum and game records, everything comes to mind before we actually let you through. Therefore you can be staff as long you can and will follow the rules, have more than 18, know an acceptable amount of knowledge of the english language, have a proper behavior and mentallity to be one. Of course people underage are most of the times not considered due to the age factor coming to place, which maturity shows easily. There was even the possibility for people that had a sort of bad reputation to become a staff, as we gave them the second chance, we thought in the best of the community and considering to take past records or somewhat missbehaviors aside, some of them got through, other unfortunatly or fortunatly didn't but we gave them the shot.

I disagree. While everyone might have a chance to become staff, you cannot have 50+ staff members at once. It's not the same with tournaments. And as you said, there are certain requirements to be a staff member. Good English etc. Not everybody has that.

370165 I disagree. While everyone might have a chance to become staff, you cannot have 50+ staff members at once. It's not the same with tournaments. And as you said, there are certain requirements to be a staff member. Good English etc. Not everybody has that.

The original plan was to have 6 in each role (besides Admin and Developer) when Trade Mod was still there; so disagreeing with you on that, the staff team can be as big as 50 people, would be even better if there were suitable candidates.