Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i luv a lot of people in staff but hope they will still be motivated to moderate the game in case staff pokes gets banned

only top 13 pokes has over 600 total stat points, the pokes achieved by 6 months of "hard work" as you call it, altho i do diffently doubt that, but thats another story i dont wanna talk about. the pokes these people obtain are something you would never be able to obtain if you hunted 8 hours a day your entire lifetime even without shiny, so I'm gonna put my vote on banning them from ranked.

if there was teamview in pro i would vote for them to stay cuz then usually the better player will win anyway. pro is very random as fuck rn, and having an extreme rare perfect/or maybe not obtainable pefect poke does make a lot of difference right now the way I see it

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

369902 Banning or not banning aside, i dont know how ppl can accuse some staff members of no effort.

Its 6 months HARD WORK, the effort question should NEVER come up.

He wasn't accusing them of no work, he meant the mons came with no farming effort. There are many people who have been looking for a h.a. Fletch with good IVs for over a year and still have nothing to show for it but a staffer can just get one after working for 6 months. Seems imbalanced to me.

369902 Banning or not banning aside, i dont know how ppl can accuse some staff members of no effort.

He wasn't accusing them of no work, he meant the mons came with no farming effort. There are many people who have been looking for a h.a. Fletch with good IVs for over a year and still have nothing to show for it but a staffer can just get one after working for 6 months. Seems imbalanced to me.

72a2fb3032.png

I got this for free with literally no effort in farming or headbutting. So yeah. I don't see a difference other than Deidara working for 6 months for his. (Him even getting promoted while the staff leaving thing happened where he was 1 of only 2 GMs).

Brad.gif

369745 Thank your choosing the probably most rarest thing in the game, I played around 2,4k~ hours with maybe headbutting once a week and got 1x good and 1 epic fletchling in that time. It certainly is possible and even if you don't agree, +20ivs on the staff pokemon would make a damage difference of about 2-4%

Well the staff don't exactly use commons do they? Nothing wrong with me giving the example of the rarest Pokemon in game, which a staff member also uses... The most common staff Pokemon I've seen that exists is a Multiscale Dragonite and that's also pretty rare even though it's farmable.

And I never said "it's impossible". It is definitely possible with luck, you can even get 10 epic ones in a row. However, it's unlikely. Good on you for being lucky, but most aren't that lucky and still don't even have a 'decent' h.a. Fletchling after 720 hours of playing (4 hours per day for 6 months). Like myself, 1700+ hours, headbutting almost every day.

I don't know why you brought up "2-4% damage difference" since I didn't disagree with anything regarding that.

72a2fb3032.png

I got this for free with literally no effort in farming or headbutting. So yeah. I don't see a difference other than Deidara working for 6 months for his. (Him even getting promoted while the staff leaving thing happened where he was 1 of only 2 GMs).

cool story bro

369925 cool story bro

Dang. What a great counter argument to a valid point. Just like the rest of the people who started the main post of this topic :^)

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]