Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

Well FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE STAFF VOLUNTARILY in other words No One is Required To Be a Staff Member!!

SECOND - When doing volunteer work is to do it for the good of something and never for own gain!!

THIRD - Staff pokemon aka staffmons can be used in battles but only in battles non-ranked aka friendly battles becuase used in RANKED BATTLES is UNFAIR and can cost a place in the ranked!!

FOURTH - STOP CORRUPTION OF STAFF, STOP GIVE or LEND (BORROW) POKEMONS TO FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!!

unknown.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369963 FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE STAFF VOLUNTARILY in other words No One is Required To Be a Staff Member!!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

369963 FOURTH - STOP CORRUPTION OF STAFF, STOP GIVE or LEND (BORROW) POKEMONS TO FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!!

This incident has indeed happened in the past, but it has stopped a long time ago

Why are you telling us to stop, when it has already stopped?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest DaeDraKhajit

i love how defensive staff are getting over their rewards. this is all simple. just don't use them in ranked pvp. u guys should have 6 legend's each and randomly fights with us bringing the community and staff closer instead of looking sneaky by getting mons with less than 600 base stats. its all laughable. inb4 salty quoters :)

Guest DaeDraKhajit

its like saying because I cut the grass on your golf course for free , when I wana play u use a beach ball and I use a golfball :). either have ur legends u work for or don't. but don't start unfairly gaining advantage with hand picked genenrated mons.

369963 Well FIRST OF ALL THEY ARE STAFF VOLUNTARILY in other words No One is Required To Be a Staff Member!!

SECOND - When doing volunteer work is to do it for the good of something and never for own gain!!

THIRD - Staff pokemon aka staffmons can be used in battles but only in battles non-ranked aka friendly battles becuase used in RANKED BATTLES is UNFAIR and can cost a place in the ranked!!

FOURTH - STOP CORRUPTION OF STAFF, STOP GIVE or LEND (BORROW) POKEMONS TO FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!!

Volunteer doesnt mean we cannot receive a reward. Trust me noone can handle staff during monthes just to gain a pokemon :)

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY