Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

I apologize on the behalf of the staff if you got offended by their posts or if the comment were bitter. To clear out the confusion that happened I will point out what took place to reply to you here and to those 7 messages I got from you:

Once this discussion started it caught mine and attention of other staff members. I've offered you a democratic type discussion given the closed thread which is now reopened. Whole point of having such discussion was to find proper balance between you players and staff members. No one was around to seek a balance between the two so naturally I took that duty. We as a staff members are to give you a right in a say regardless of who you are. We even have forums for worst private discussions under complaint area, everyone deserves to be heard out.

As already said, staff puts crazy amount of energy and time into the project. Their rewards are indeed deserved and their work is appreciated.

Having absorbed what I've just said, I offered a resolution and staff were asked about it. The resolution was the following;

• Scenarion 1: (Monster with amended IVs, ability and nature)
    - Staff on the player account can use only one amended spawned monster.
    - Staff is not to use monster that is unavailable to players.
    - Said monster is not to to hold the choice items and items unavailable to players.
    - Monster cannot be uber.

Scenario 2: Random IV, nature and ability monster (not amended in any way)
    - Staff on the player account can use up to 2 spawned monsters.
    - Said monster can hold any item that is available to players.

It was later decided to keep things as they are and Daeon updated you about it. If you feel that decision is unfair you can try and keep raising it up. Maybe it will be looked into in the future. But please don't do it in a toxic manner, it will only result in no accord being achieved. Once again, I apologize on lack of communication between staff members and different views on things. But you know what they say; It's always good to have someone with a different view on things. Nikola

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is more cool try ban shadow tag aka gothiele (best counter for stalls and walls)

I dont want no one staffmon in RANKED PVP!!

Already arrives the free ms, free clothes, free mounts, free items etc for the staffs player accounts!!

you staff win the pokemon you want but pls forbbiden the staffmons in ranked pvp only in ranked pvp nothing more!!

370222The resolution was the following;

• Scenario 1: (Monster with amended IVs, ability and nature)
    - Staff on the player account can use only one amended spawned monster.
    - Said monster is not to to hold the choice items and items unavailable to players.

Scenario 2: Random IV, nature and ability monster (not amended in any way)
    - Staff on the player account can use up to 2 spawned monsters.
    - Said monster can hold any item that is available to players.

Sorry but even I would disagree with these scenarios; there is even a simple reason for it.

• Scenario 1:
    -Why would you ban choice items from them and not allowing non available pokemon, so my +29 IV's whatever pokemon can hold these items but the shiny spawned one (same pokemon ofc) can't?

• Scenario 1:
    -random IV/nature/ability, nuff' said; I don't want any staff member to work 6 months for some bad pokemon lul

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

No prehax, more rewards can be given at later time. And as example of a non edited monster would be for instance latias/latios. Chances are, it would be more than useful. That being said, that was a small nerf proposition for edited monsters. Making both staff and players satisfied is close to impossible given the comments posted. That was a rough suggestion and people were asked about it.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

370245 No prehax, more rewards can be given at later time. And as example of a non edited monster would be for instance latias/latios. Chances are, it would be more than useful. That being said, that was a small nerf proposition for edited monsters. Making both staff and players satisfied is close to impossible given the comments posted. That was a rough suggestion and people were asked about it.

I mean why would you want 2-3 bad ones if you can have one perfect one? I mean you would also have to drop the "one pokemon on the same server" clause since people rather want pokemon like Latios/Latias then instead of something like Raikou which is even with perfect everything easy to beat. I mean I was against the ban anyway so I like that you keep the policy how it is; the change was not necessary at all.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370165 I disagree. While everyone might have a chance to become staff, you cannot have 50+ staff members at once. It's not the same with tournaments. And as you said, there are certain requirements to be a staff member. Good English etc. Not everybody has that.

The original plan was to have 6 in each role (besides Admin and Developer) when Trade Mod was still there; so disagreeing with you on that, the staff team can be as big as 50 people, would be even better if there were suitable candidates.

Make that 500+ then. You know what is meant in that post, but you decide to completely unsee it just to have an answer.