Upcoming patch discussion

Sermacabro

Re: Can u please listen the community ?

<r><QUOTE author="Mewboo" post_id="382299" time="1494019052" user_id="1112825"><s>

</s><br/>

I have been playing PRO for a longtime now & have had a lot of fun and great memories on it. Depending on how this new update with "IV Randomizer" will be, I will most likely be quitting. If this is as bad is it sounds, PRO will be very P2W and wont be fun at all. Instead of fixing stupid glitches in PvP or adding abilities to PRO, Shane seems to just think about how he can make more money. I think this would be good if it was a rare boss reward or PvP ladder reward, but putting this in coin shop for everyone to obtain by money is going to [Censored] everything up, and I'm sure even many of staff can agree with me here. <E>:thanks:</E><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

I quote u because im totally agree.</r>

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Can u please listen the community ?

<t>We need a polling system from the staff, give us options of updates they plan on working on and let us vote and decide which ones we want. He's lucky he announced the updates before actually adding them or he'd get more back fire from the planned update. You're right tho not one single person asked for it. Look at the threads basically no one is supporting them and a lot of them are planning to quit if this gets added, they'll also lose money adding this. Sure he'll get a quick check for the update, but less players equal less memberships needed which equal less memberships PRO will sell. Also that goes for other cosmetics as well. PRO is basically all grinding. Letting people buy their way to the top will discourage many people from actually grinding and buying membership to grind for membership only Pokemon. Also you're only chattering to a small majority of the players for this update. The people who actually have a PayPal and disposable income. Most of the players in this game are kids and teenagers which won't have a lot of money to spare. This isn't a good idea at all. And the worst part about this is were not getting any updates about the situation we're being left in the dark. Are we being heard? Are they actually considering our proposals? <br/>

<br/>

Don't fix whats not broken.</t>

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<t>Hopefully this is enough for them to see this is a bad idea, not much more I can say on the subject that I havent already said</t>

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<t>Shane you better reconsider not to make that item into the game <br/>

it will ruined the trade <br/>

so sorry, cant agree this one ~('.'~)</t>

[glow=red]

Sometimes,luck is not a good thing

<i>[/glow]</i>

<t>In my humble opinion, after downloading the new Raging Gyarados client and seeing the potato code that went into to it my thoughts about this game have only gone down hill. I am a linux user and for the most part the new client is complete garbage that broke many many things that once worked. With this in mind I can almost guarantee that shane is the type of programmer who gets it barely working on windows and tells himself good enough without testing it on any other platform by having complete faith in the program he is using to build for other platforms. This is a horrible way of doing things. I can't complain too much given that this is a free game but having donated multiple times and knowing that many others have donated as well I would expect he would at least test things out before pushing complete garbage out to his users. <br/>

<br/>

Besides the potato code that is Raging Gyarados, the staff is another issue. I understand that the staff members are donating their time to helping out but there is such a lack of structure that I honestly feel like I just walked into a court house being run by children who have no idea what they are doing. When something is broken and screwed up ignoring the problem and staying silent about it is the worse thing you can possibly do which is exactly what happened with the new client breaking Linux.<br/>

<br/>

To make a long story short: Until all moves are coded, pvp doesn't suck, and things that have been broken since the beginning of time are fixed and he at least starts testing on different platforms before pushing potato code I do not for a second condone adding these features.</t>

Re: Pay to Win

<r><QUOTE author="Furtifk" post_id="382295" time="1494018833" user_id="264842"><s>

</s><br/>

Sort of agree, they could have introduced this without making it purchasable in coin shop would have been fine boss drop rare reward. But I guess shane will leave it as pay2win since money>content.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Unfortunately for some reason I don't see throwing more money at him helping him produce better code so that the garbage that is Raging Gyarados doesnt happen again. Unless he plans on hiring some devs to help him with the game development and if so then I am all for it! lol</r>

<t>Can any1 confirm this ? i just came back after 1 year and i don't want to waste my time if there's something like " ivs reroll " will happen in the near future . Because once that thing is introduced , i'll delete this game , and throw it into my garbage can . Ty</t>

accelgor.gif aegislash.gif blaziken-mega.gif charizard-megax.gif crawdaunt.giflucario-mega.gif

<r><QUOTE author="arlington" post_id="382475" time="1494052750" user_id="619377"><s>

</s><br/>

Can any1 confirm this ? i just came back after 1 year and i don't want to waste my time if there's something like " ivs reroll " will happen in the near future . Because once that thing is introduced , i'll delete this game , and throw it into my garbage can . Ty<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Shane said on twitch it was going to be added on the next update. hopefully this thread will help change his mind. I'm pretty sure the update was scheduled for today so we'll find out soon</r>

<t>I also don't agree with the iv randomizing thing. When I saw the video Shane uploaded editing that beedrill the first thing I thought was hour of hunting wasted. If this thing really happens and we don't manage to prevent it guys, the only thing someone has to do is catch a poke with correct ability and nature and then donate until it becomes a monster. When I say "someone" I mean people who are rich in real life. The power and the money will be concentrated to them and they will do whatever they want with the market. They will have the best Pokémon to pvp with and if they are not beginners in pvp they secure ladder. IMO the iv randomizing update will be totally unfair for the people who spend tons of real time hours hunting for a poke. On the other hand I strongly agree with the black medallion that gives boost in h.a. encounter. Don't take me wrong but h.a. Boost and iv randomizing are two different things. Even if a player boosts his chances to get a h.a. Poke easier he still has to get the nature and good ivs. I think h.a. Boosting will be a good update to this game. Thank you!!!</t>