• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<t>Those updates sounds amazingg!! <br/>

But IV randomization :/ <br/>

Sorry but that just doesn't sound so nice, though it would b great if we can randomize only 1 stat iv from the rest but not do the while IV set :) <br/>

<br/>

Mine's a partially YES!! ^-^ LETS GO TEAM REVOLUTIONARIES!!!</t>

Alain301forumsize.png

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<t>PRO turning out to be PWO 2.0</t>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Re: Please dont put coins to change ivs

<t>So you're telling me that I wasted 1600 hrs to farm epic pokemon when some rich fat kids could use their parent's credit card to get it within a few minutes? Well CY@ greedy dev.<br/>

<br/>

If you fixed the spawn rates there wouldn't be the need to add IV rerolling pay 2 win :p00p:</t>

Signature removed by Letrix.

Re: Upcoming updates DRAMA [POLL]

<t>Increased chance to get H.A? Ok. I understand and it's not bad at all, hunting extremely rare stuff will be still hard (Like hey, sync is 50% and all of you know how it is).<br/>

<br/>

But why that need come with that pretty lame iv rerolls? Red said something what sounds "Hey, it's no p2w, because u still can get it for in game money." But it still means, someone else need buy this piece of poo, to be able to sell it to someone for ingame money #Balance #NotJumpForPlayersMoney. No breeding? Ofc. It's mmo, we should grind and don't destroy economy and trading with just easly gettin op pokes, but why not destroy economy with reroll system? Totally legit. Few months ago ms (what basicly means 100coins) price on blue was over 1m. Now it dropped to like 600-700k, what's okayish. Not low what was when i started, but still. That will increase coins value for sure. And in another topic someone even typed about gambling, ye. It's close to it, keep rollin iv's to get perfect poke with paying irl money! Coins with bosses? Lemme guess, rate "You can try, and maaaaybe in all bosses run u will get it once"? <br/>

<br/>

Even these votes shows how bad it is idea when at time when i'm typing this post over 80% of voters is against it.</t>