New to PRO...any tips?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started PRO 2 hours ago and it was amazing :). Is there any tips on this game that would be useful?

Welcome to PRO cocoputer. A pleasure to meet you. Based on my experience so far i would recommend getting a membership when you start playing. Not necessarily for just the pokes but grinding for the experience and such will be a pain without one. Also it increases your ingame currency as well. There's also useful guides and such on the forums that covers more. Good luck with your adventure buddy.

8szgYvh.png

I just started PRO 2 hours ago and it was amazing :). Is there any tips on this game that would be useful?

Welcome to PRO Cocoputer!

You can check Game Guides, There you will find every quest you have to complete on your journey in the game, Also you can check the PRO WIKI if you need to know something from the game or you can ask anything about PRO in Live Chat and Discord.

Feel free to check Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.

I hope you have fun on your journey! :Shy:

<Moved to Proper Place>

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

Welcome to PRO :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome boi,

Tips huh, well evolved forms requires more exp to level up than basic forms , means its faster to level up if your poke is/are not yet evolved.

Goodluck!

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18