suggestions ~ 2 denied/4 implemented/3open/1 unclear

Prehax

Re: Simple suggestions that would make the game better

<r>When i get a chance later,<S><s></s> i will make focus sash and weakness policy buyable again (i dont know why they were removed either)<e></e></S><br/>

<br/>

Master balls are rare because that is how they were designed, they were only added to ease the difficult capture of legendaries. Beldum has a low catch rate because u never encounter any in the wild in the main games, and we use bulbapedia as a data source. <br/>

<br/>

I will add a 12 hour safari voucher (although i cannot stop the 20 minute timer, it will just mean u can get in again without paying) also.<br/>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI><OFFTOPIC><s>[offtopic]</s>Regarding Thor's comment about Focus Sashes and Weakness Policies being available to buy with money, unfortunately, this wont happen. The decision to make these items exclusive to be bought with PvP Coins was made when Thor was absent; thus he wasn't aware that a decision was already made.<e>[/offtopic]</e></OFFTOPIC>
    <QUOTE author="Shane" post_id="334437" time="1484083631" user_id="2"><s>
</s>
Focus Sash & Weakness were never meant to cost pokedollars, they are PVP rewards.. for.. PVPing, but because they are consumable they will only cost 2 PVP Coins.
<e>
</e></QUOTE></LI>
<e>

</e></LIST></r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>[mention]Thor[/mention], but PRO is different from the original games and with the suggestion I made; it would basically be the same cost of 100 pokeballs while being less time consuming and it would act as good money sink; since 20k for one pokeball sounds like much unless it's for a legendary and they are not even needed for them.<br/>

I agree that those Masterballs are rare in the original games but doesn't make much sense to me here, while it could be a good money sink.<br/>

<br/>

I don't know why the Sash seller was removed and we never had a weakness policy seller.<br/>

The price was 1x 5k or 5x for 20k and the NPC was in Golds Gym (now has the dialogue with "out of stook")</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r>in pokemon gold, silver & cristal with glich of clones we can clone all pokemon's and if we equiped pokemon wit some item we ge cloned pokemon and item e-e<br/>

<URL url="

<br/>

in pokemon red & blue with glitch of missingNO we can get infinte itens e-e<br/>

<URL url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfnu-VECnMk">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfnu-VECnMk</URL><br/>

<br/>

in pokemon yellow safari zone we can get ilimited time with ilimited safari balls e-e<br/>

<URL url="

<t>[mention]zonamarelarap[/mention], what's your point? Your post has legit nothing to do with my suggestions whatsoever</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>the point is safari pass is bad ideia because black medalion + safari pass go rare pokes with h.a exemple foongus, fletclinder, torchic bulbassaur, eevee, etc... go worse more the economy of game.... <br/>

i only agree with seller of sash and weakness policy.... and master ball seller to hunt beldum well agree too with trail of kyogre mount but this is work to artists :p<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Right now thanks fot the person who report my comment here because i dont making nothing wrong and i dont have posting nothing innapropriate in that comment lol but I say half word normally a good understander perceive immediately :*</t>

Re: Simple suggestions ~ 1 denied/1 implemented out of 10

<t>[mention]Thor[/mention] [mention]Shane[/mention] again... Focus Sashes are necessary to allow you win PvP battles (if your team has a holder ofc). But you need to win PvP battles to obtain them. So basically what this means is, to win PvP battles you need to win PvP battles. No sense here. Non consumable items (orbs, choice items etc) are understandable since you buy them once, there are many sellers on trade.<br/>

<br/>

This makes Weakness Policy and Focus Sash non-viable items for those who don't win consistently. Buying them in bulk is a hassle. Finding a seller is already hard since people barely want to bother with it when they can just sell other items. IF you get lucky and find a seller, then you have to deal with trading them 5 at a time...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Thor" post_id="391811" time="1496166459" user_id="926592"><s>

</s>

Beldum has a low catch rate because u never encounter any in the wild in the main games

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Beldum is available in the wild in D/P/Pt, and Metang, who has the same catch rate, is available in the wild in B2/W2 and X/Y.<br/>

<br/>

But lack of Master Balls is fine in those games because they have balls with better catch rate than Ultra Ball, like Dusk Ball (at night) and Timer Ball, and getting money to buy hundreds of Dusk Ball/Timer Balls in those games is not as hard as getting money for hundreds of Ultra Balls in PRO.<br/>

<br/>

PRO has different situation.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Also, I understand that there might be a problem with rich players owning hundreds of Master Balls, but the price PreHax said (20k per Master Ball) should be enough to deter players from carrying hundreds of them, yet is also still cheap enough to allow players to bring 2 or 3 each time they want to go to Mineral Site.<br/>

Heck, I'd be fine with 40k per Master Ball.<br/>

<br/>

Besides, no one wants to carry hundreds of them anyway in the first place. Beldum and the very few amount of catchable legends, are the only reason why PRO players want multiple Master Balls.<br/>

<br/>

Maybe if we have a properly working Timer Ball, then Master Balls won't be needed.</r>

<t>Most of the suggestions are quite good.<br/>

But I strongly disagree about the Excavation Sites Exit.<br/>

Please don't add one more step to the players who don't make this kind of mistake.<br/>

That's kind of annoying.<br/>

You should suggest to move the exit to a space that no one would walk pass unless you want to leave.</t>

<t>A simple npc guard would suffice, promting if a player wants to leave when he/she interacts with that npc. Just like safari guards.</t>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

<r><QUOTE author="chameleon" post_id="393211" time="1496427115" user_id="585050"><s>

</s>

@Thor @Shane again... Focus Sashes are necessary to allow you win PvP battles (if your team has a holder ofc). But you need to win PvP battles to obtain them. So basically what this means is, to win PvP battles you need to win PvP battles. No sense here. Non consumable items (orbs, choice items etc) are understandable since you buy them once, there are many sellers on trade.<br/>

<br/>

This makes Weakness Policy and Focus Sash non-viable items for those who don't win consistently. Buying them in bulk is a hassle. Finding a seller is already hard since people barely want to bother with it when they can just sell other items. IF you get lucky and find a seller, then you have to deal with trading them 5 at a time...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I completely agree. It is rough for new pvp players to win when everyone you face has these. They aren't easy to come by in trade chat even if you're willing to pay nicely.</r>

My Life is a Video Game.

yRG7bag.gif