Cycle of Sisyphus

Guest PoochieHead

Guest PoochieHead

Hello PRO, I'm PoochieHead. You can call me Pooch or Poochie if ya want.

My girlfriend and I were looking for something to play together when she chose PRO which, despite its sanitary language rules, otherwise looks very interesting! There are (in my opinion) some fantastic ideas here, and (in my opinion) some terrible ones, but the good ideas implemented thusfar are some that I've never seen before even though I've been on several Pokemon MMOs.

I lead a decent sized guild of close friends that is not currently centralized to any game, but may spread here and maybe we'll get some new lasting bonds out of it! Games I'm currently playing are Hearthstone and Lord of the Rings Online, but I'm about to get The Elder Scrolls Online and, given the price tag, I'll definitely be choosing that as my central game to get my money's worth. If you play any of those, feel free to shoot me a PM!

My experience with Pokemon in general is vast, but I'll be brief: I've played every handheld and the Colosseum/XD spinoffs, my favorite Gens are II, V, and VI (not ordered), I play and know the Pokemon metagame, my favorite types are Steel, Dark, Ghost, Normal, and Fairy, my favorite region is Kalos or Johto, and I hate Kanto.

That about sums me up. Hope to join you in-game soon!

Hello and welcome. Please look around general talk forums for a topic "Things I don't like in PRO. If input is valid enough they will be reviewed. Thank you. Feel free to hangout.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Guest PoochieHead

Hahaha, oh lawdie, I got a dev on the first reply!

Once I get into the game and really start playing, I'll have a much clearer perspective with which to give feedback. Look forward to it, actually!

Thanks you two.

Guest PoochieHead

I uh... can't seem to edit my posts, so I'll just post again. One thing I've already noticed is that the language in the Rules is not very refined and there are a several spelling/grammar mistakes. Since I can't seem to get into the General Game Talk forum yet, I'll just spoiler some changes you may want to consider to generally improve the rules. Spelling corrections are underlined, changes/additions are bolded.

Hello Trainers!

Breaking any of the following rules will result in disciplinary action against your account, and may result in a permanent suspension.

1. By playing PRO (Pokemon Revolution Online), you agree to the Terms and Conditions.

2. You are permitted two accounts per email address.

3. Account sharing is not recommended; whomever you share the account with must also agree to the Terms and Conditions, and the actions of anyone using your account are solely your responsibility.

4. Real World Trading, or any form of trading or bartering outside of PRO is prohibited and not to be discussed in-game or within the official forums.

5. Automating, botting, hacking, glitching, or editing PRO is strictly prohibited.

6. Abusing glitches and not reporting them immediately is prohibited.

7. To help another player hide their illegitimate, hacked, cracked, or glitched Pokemon, Items, or Money is prohibited.

8. Intentionally deceiving and scamming people in trades or battles is prohibited.

9. Foul language/profanity, as well as the posting inappropriate or adult content, is against the rules. PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is in any way illegal.

10. Spamming and harassing people is prohibited, as is being toxic towards the community and the system as a whole.

11. Posting links that are malicious, contain adult content, or anything else unsuitable for children is prohibited.

12. Impersonating staff is prohibited.

- If the account you use is suspended due to breaking any of the rules above, you have an opportunity to appeal. During the appeal process, we will take into consideration the rule(s) broken, your behaviour during the appeal, and your behaviour before you were suspended.

One thing I've already noticed is that the language in the Rules is not very refined and there are a several spelling/grammar mistakes.

Lols.

Everybody makes mistakes.

As you make your way through the actual game, you will notice that spelling/grammar is not a major concern at the moment. English is not the native language of many of PRO's staff members, but they try their best. :)

Enjoy your time here. Cheers.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Guest PoochieHead

Oh I understand, I'm just trying to help. Dialogue mistakes are one thing, but I think we can agree the rules are much more important.