My PvP Team ^^

Junokun

didnt thought about that lol, thanks for telling me! :y:

As nice as getting a boost from marvel scale is, you are a sitting duck for two turns if you go with Rest. Don't do it.

There still is the rather mediocre, yet annoying Scald/Dragon Tail/Rest/Sleep Talk set for Milotic. The likes of Calm Mind Clefable must rejoice every time Milotic runs this set.

There is also a thing called Suicune that pulls off Roar + RestTalk sets much better :)

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

There is also a thing called Suicune that pulls off Roar + RestTalk sets much better :)

:y:

Yes, RoarCune is infinitely better! The only two things that Milotic has over it are probably not relevant enough to justify running the set (Sleep triggering Marvel Scale and Dragon Tail losing its decreased priority because of Sleep Talk having a normal move priority). Other than that, Milotic, Gyarados (with a similar set) and the overrated Poliwrath are outclassed by RoarCune. Even with no chance to burn the opposing Pokémon, I can actually see Gyarados being more relevant than Milotic and Poliwrath: good defensive typing, Intimidate, some offensive presence (when compared to the other two), as well as the possibility to run Dragon Tail or Roar.

Indoor-Fishh.png

:y:

Yes, RoarCune is infinitely better! The only two things that Milotic has over it are probably not relevant enough to justify running the set (Sleep triggering Marvel Scale and Dragon Tail losing its decreased priority because of Sleep Talk having a normal move priority). Other than that, Milotic, Gyarados (with a similar set) and the overrated Poliwrath are outclassed by RoarCune. Even with no chance to burn the opposing Pokémon, I can actually see Gyarados being more relevant than Milotic and Poliwrath: good defensive typing, Intimidate, some offensive presence (when compared to the other two), as well as the possibility to run Dragon Tail or Roar.

Next to Suicune Gyarados is certainly the superior option if only due to Intimidate. Poliwrath is ridiculously overrated it isn't funny.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• 4 years later...
On 7/31/2017 at 7:28 AM, Jorogumo said:

There still is the rather mediocre, yet annoying Scald/Dragon Tail/Rest/Sleep Talk set for Milotic. The likes of Calm Mind Clefable must rejoice every time Milotic runs this set.

I'm new on PRO and I want to know that which type of team it is?

Hyper offensive, balance or stall?

On 10/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, Jennos said:

I'm new on PRO and I want to know that which type of team it is?

Hyper offensive, balance or stall?

I won't elaborate too much on this, but it is a balanced team that focuses on stacking hazards (thanks to Donphan having Rapid Spin), although it is extremely outdated and unviable.

I might work on a guide that explains what the different playstyles are and how they're built and used, but I make no promises!

Indoor-Fishh.png

• 1 month later...