Maui

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no personal bias.

Sure, then tell me why cyren account were removed from ladder after 3 mins, when other cases took several weeks to do so LUL

Banned accounts are no longer on the ladder. This was a recent update done to the ladder.

Always know, karma hits you back. You guys think you can play god, ignore any evidence youre wrong. This case is not over and we will get every snake of you powerabusing.

Staff are not ignoring the evidence. You do not know what is taking place behind the scenes. No one is being banned randomly that's for sure. If you can't be civil on this thread it will be trashed away. That is not how you defend your friends Pulsee.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

From everything i know of this case, it seems things have been handled rather rash, without an actual proper conclusion.

Staff should not ban for something if it had already been cleared in a previous appeal, as that is already dealt with and finalised. However it seems in the end, that is what its come down to and prematurely denied before any reasoning or logical thinking can go into it.

As stated, from what i do know, this ban seems unfair and unjust. We all need to remember that if you have the power to completely end all the time, progress and money spent on this game, that it should be taken very lightly and dealt with sensitively. However that doesnt seem to be the case, in my personal opinion.

For those that know me, im very controversial. I like to voice things when i see it as wrong, and i know here i havent got every fact, as i do not have access to any 'evidences' as i am no longer staff, but judging from the reasoning(s) given to the player, and the whole process from start to finish from how i have heard it, i am disappointed.

I would like to finalise by stating my position...

#ISupportWalrosskastanieAndCames

I wish you both well, and hope you will both find a proper resolution in due course.

I also wish staff well, albeit i have had concerns of my own on an unrelated note. However im no longer staff nor play, so it isnt my place to try and coach anymore.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This whole thing is a joke, but its likeley to happen with 17 years old in power and red thinking this is russia.

Whole system is flawed, but i think its time to blow this house of cards up.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

You are not helping them.

Also Oliver, you should know that GMs do not have same tools as admins does. This is little to nothing related with the past case. Even if it was the past case I can simply guess was not investigated by an Admin.

I am aware you guys want to protect your friends and I don't mind you. Since you are say known guild you should not feed yourself with hate and toxicity. You need to deliver love and harmony to your members and not feed them with hate and toxicity, it will get you nowhere.

That being said, their case is still on my table. I will further review certain things using my tools.

Kindly note that such behavior is not helping to the case. We are here to deliver equality and make no mistake about that.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Having said that, your guild is not going anywhere. I will be reviewing certain things now as I managed to get some free time and hopefully come up with a resolution that is fair for everyone.

You are not helping them.

Also Oliver, you should know that GMs do not have same tools as admins does. This is little to nothing related with the past case. Even if it was the past case I can simply guess was not investigated by an Admin.

I am aware you guys want to protect your friends and I don't mind you. Since you are say known guild you should not feed yourself with hate and toxicity. You need to deliver love and harmony to your members and not feed them with hate and toxicity, it will get you nowhere.

That being said, their case is still on my table. I will further review certain things using my tools.

Kindly note that such behavior is not helping to the case. We are here to deliver equality and make no mistake about that.

Have you heard of double jeopardy?

Really doesnt feel like it.

No1 would be toxic, if the case had been transparent and fair, but we both know how thats going right ;)

Like i said, as long as there is no check for you guys and you only answer to yourself, stuff like this is bound to happen.

Its funny tho, how noone realises the most inportant thing here : Today its Reborn, tommorow it could be any other guild (oops wait blaze wont be affected cause gms everywhere)

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!