My Time Here In Game

Maui

Hello there all fellow players,

As I stand right now I will be leaving the game until there is a resolution to a political ban placed upon friends. To all players who I have been in a guild with, thank you for your help. For all the staff members that work diligently to make the game better with out letting personal issues or politics involved, I applaud you. I would like to thank specific people for always being helpful to me. Gambilicious, Bladermagician, Enforcer, and Embrifox, and Envymeister; Thank you guys for constantly being helpful. Walrosskatanie and Cames, thank you guys for welcoming me into the reborn family. Quanle92, thank you for always being supportive.

I would like to say that this decision is on principle. Lack of transparency, unneeded drama, and perpetuating issues between staff player relations have been just some of the reasons for me to step out. This game is designed to bring people together but yet there are still personal problems that hinder the ability to enjoy the game and friendships made. I understand that my voice is very quite small in the grand scheme but I would like to be heard.

To staff,

The players that give you credibility are the ones it seems to be targeted first. If it was not for the player base, your role would be obsolete. Many staff has forgotten the life of being a player, one who works hard in this game for no reason other than enjoyment of the game. The curtains of a staff status and the swiftness of decisions are what make tension among players and staff hard. Deception, arbitrary decisions, and lack of transparency make an innocent player feel deceived.

Please hear what I say, being a staff member is a great accomplishment. For y'all who have achieved such status, congrats; but don't forget what life was like before that. Before you knew your safety in the game was guaranteed. Before you had to worry about getting to big in the game because the assumption of non-legitimacy grows directly proportional to growth in game. It is very easy to ban, scare, or discipline behind the mask of a staff name. Just remember that the growing distrust in the community continues to infect more members as more deception is uncovered. I understand most staff does not fall into said category; and truthfully I assume 99% of staff relations are non-malicious. But as a player of good conscious, I can not watch legitimate players get banned for reasons not stated, unproven, and without an ability for defense.

As a player for well over a year I am saddened I have sen this day. I am hurt that the game I have dedicated over a thousand hours to has descended in such a manner. I am at a loss for what to say to those friendships i might have to sacrifice in order to show I will not sit in idle. But I still refuse to support a game where prominent players must play in suspicion of power abuse, inappropriate discipline and double standards.

Much love to all the people who kept the game great. Much love to all the helpful staff. And utmost love to all the reborn members who have been by my side.

With A Heavy Heart,

DJBURKE47

Reborn Guild Member

#ISupportWalrosskastanieAndCames

Untitled.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not entirely sure what happened but some of the stuff is true and it is sadly way too obvious.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.