My Time Here In Game

Maui

Also Oliver, you should know that GMs do not have same tools as admins does. This is little to nothing related with the past case. Even if it was the past case I can simply guess was not investigated by an Admin.

Yeah i know that Nik, & it was my understanding some of the charges were already cleared in a previous appeal, hence my statement about previous appeals/decisions as it was already cleared.

Also, i agree with Red here, guys lets use this topic productively, rather than making it a topic full of hate because that will only result in the topic being trashed. Show your support, show you disappointment if needs be but do it in a productive and constructive manner, not aggressive or pointless.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This started out noble and then hit a brick wall. Don't let your valiant effort to support your comrade overcloud your emotions. There is no need to throw shade on the Blaze guild, Gambilicious. Stay in your lane.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

To all who have participated in this thread let me make one thing clear. This was not a hateful post, ot was to show a stance. "Hate cant drive out hate, only love can do that. Darkness cant drive out darkness, only light can do that." -Dr. MLK Jr

Please share love and light, and trust that the appropriate decisions will be made. Informed and educated thoughts are highly encouraged. However, toxicity and hate is counter productive. To hode behind the mass of a guild is just as bad. If you have an opinion express it thoughtfully and with conviction. If you are going to be hateful take it somewhere as it will get us no where.

Much love,

Djburke47

Untitled.png

This started out noble and then hit a brick wall. Don't let your valiant effort to support your comrade overcloud your emotions. There is no need to throw shade on the Blaze guild, Gambilicious. Stay in your lane.

why dont you just quit again :)
bald1.png

As I stand right now I will be leaving the game until there is a resolution to a political ban placed upon friends

As a "resolution" has been made, I assume you won't leave the game, meaning this thread is now pointless.

Not to mention, due to the amount of irrelevant comments on this thread, locked.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.