Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

How old are you? 28

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I was a member when the game had red server where i had 300+hours, now i have 47 hours and 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby? Right now im jnterested in the pve part of the game, later i will be farming, ev training and pvp

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I like the name :-) and furthermore i like the gameplay that you offer to the members

What is your in game name? Adonis24

How old are you? 27 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 66 hours & 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Mostly training & collecting. Eventually, I would like to get into a bit of PvP too.

Why would you like to be in team magma? To get to know the great people who are currently in this guild, but mostly because of the Exp. boost ;).

What is your in game name? Amec

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 88 hours & 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes with name Amec too

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Mostly chatting, trade, collecting item(to sell), find bug game

Why would you like to be in team magma? joining event guild, chit chat etc...

Hi, my name is Ivan and in game I'm SolidWarrior!

How old are you? 19yo

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I have a lot of experience because I play from the beta version (which I completed all) but I currently have 16 hours in game and I only have the first kanto badge because I'm moving forward slowly :)

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming, selling and collecting.

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I want to be part of a group!

How old are you? 28

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I was a member when the game had red server where i had 300+hours, now i have 47 hours and 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby? Right now im jnterested in the pve part of the game, later i will be farming, ev training and pvp

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I like the name :-) and furthermore i like the gameplay that you offer to the members

What is your in game name? Adonis24

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 66 hours & 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Mostly training & collecting. Eventually, I would like to get into a bit of PvP too.

Why would you like to be in team magma? To get to know the great people who are currently in this guild, but mostly because of the Exp. boost ;).

What is your in game name? Amec

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 88 hours & 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes with name Amec too

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Mostly chatting, trade, collecting item(to sell), find bug game

Why would you like to be in team magma? joining event guild, chit chat etc...

Message me or any other officer ingame or on discord (idkup#3972) when you guys are available. :)

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

What is your in game name? Exodio

How old are you? - 28

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? - 3

Do you use discord? - yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? - PVP, farming, selling

Why would you like to be in team magma?

Solo gaming is boring. I have plenty time to play and want to join a good community for better gaming experience.

Heard lots of good stuff about you guys :)

Mousey0117

How old are you? 27

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? New playthrough currently 3 Badges

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Collecting and Helping

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I enjoy playing with a friendly group of players and not always having to solo. Team Magma seems to be the place for just that.

Edited by Mousey0117

IGN: ElFaust0

How old are you?

- I'm 25

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

- 241h and I have 32 badges

Do you use discord?

- I'm a active Discord user.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)?

Atm I'm collecting many Pokemons and EV train them and level them up to 100 (EV and level ofc only for the good rolled ones).

I want to be prepared to do every Boss and in the next step i'll prepare for PVP.